BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I hate hate hate these! I was looking for something that would easily hold my hair in a ponytail. Most rubber bands slip. These just get caught in my hair and damage it.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I thought these were going to be so amazing when I bought them, but they are so awful.  It may be because I have really thick, naturally curly hair, but these literally rip hairs out of my  head when I try to take them out.  I was so excited to see a silicone/rubber product that was hopefully not going to stretch as much as the covered bands, but couldn't use them because they just stuck to my hair.
Maddie C.
HORRIBLY PAINFUL!!! If you have thick/ big or curly and or damaged hair steer clear of these!! I have very thick and big super curly and very damaged hair. My aunt who has very thin, smooth, straight hair swears by these but I can not use them without cutting them out!
Caitlyn D.
Terrible. They hurt. They pull hair. If you aren't tender headed at all you should try them. I am kinda hence why I don't really care for them. It's just personal honestly.
Ashley G.
These definitely don't slip, but they will pull your hair out of your head. Oh my gosh, these hurt to take out... like a rubber band.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
It is true these don't slip, but since they are rubbery, I have a problem with them pulling on my hair. I prefer the fabric hair ties.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
My hair eventually slides out of the clip when I'm just going through my normal day without any intense movements. It looks cute though in my hair and my hair does stay in place for a short time. Does not live up to its claim.
courtney k.
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips. They r good for the first time and after that they do hold the hair really we'll.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?