BY SCÜNCI #32 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Amanda F.
I don't like these, my curly hair gets stuck in the rubber and gets pulled out, so I don't prefer these. I'm sure they're fine for straight haired people, but if your hair is textured, don't get these
Kasey K.
I thought these would be a good thing to try since my cat keeps stealing my hair ties, so my supply is running low. They are just plain strange. They do stay in place, and grip really well, but they pull and tug on hair, ripping out strands and pieces of hair as you pull them out. So, I have mixed feelings about them.
Cameo H.
Omaha
These are very interesting and cool to wear on your wrist. But I do not recommend these. They pulled my hair so bad and getting them tight enough hurt my head.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I am not a big fan of these. They did good my hair in place, but they completely got stuck in my hair and I ended up ripping a chunk of my hair out to get the band out. I got have thick, tangly hair so that was probably the problem. If you have smoother and thinner hair I think this could work well, but personally for me I hated them!! I had really high hops for these because I was hoping these would be great to keep my hair in place at the gym, practice, etc. but they just didn’t work out for me
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
It is true these don't slip, but since they are rubbery, I have a problem with them pulling on my hair. I prefer the fabric hair ties.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
My hair eventually slides out of the clip when I'm just going through my normal day without any intense movements. It looks cute though in my hair and my hair does stay in place for a short time. Does not live up to its claim.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips. They r good for the first time and after that they do hold the hair really we'll.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I did not like these hair ties. I have thick, fairly straight hair but I felt like these we're pulling on my hair and tangling it. They also felt too tight in my hair.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you