BY SCÜNCI

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Emily M.
These are my favorite for tight buns and ponytails. I'm a mom so my hair is basically always up. The unfortunate thing is they don't last forever and eventually they wear out and snap. They're also kinda hard to find in store! My target doesn't have them but bbb does.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I have really thick, curly hair and I use these when I'm at work or working out to keep my hair in place. They work really well--almost too well! Sometimes they can get tangled up in your hair and rip some out when you're trying to take it out, so just be careful doing that.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
The grip drove me insane. Like great idea in theory but it pulled my hair out and I just didn't like it. They do have a great hold, but it eventually gave me a headache, and then I took them out. Not for me.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I don't know how to feel about these because yes they do stay and won't slip but if you accidentally take them of he wrong way it will hurt so bad some of your hair might fall lol, idk it's a fifty fifty with these
Tayler M.
woburn
I thought I was going to like these hair ties a lot more, than I do. I don't really like how they feel and they do RIP some hair out.
Claire A.
Works good with wet hair. If hair is dry it tends to hurt and pull out hair when taking it out.
Kasey K.
I thought these would be a good thing to try since my cat keeps stealing my hair ties, so my supply is running low. They are just plain strange. They do stay in place, and grip really well, but they pull and tug on hair, ripping out strands and pieces of hair as you pull them out. So, I have mixed feelings about them.
Amanda F.
I don't like these, my curly hair gets stuck in the rubber and gets pulled out, so I don't prefer these. I'm sure they're fine for straight haired people, but if your hair is textured, don't get these
Vanessa O.
I have mixed feelings about these. They look pretty and they don't slip but then will break very easy,
Sitha H.
IMy hair is thick and silky so its hard to find hair ties that won't fall out and can handle my hair. That's where this hair tie meets its expectations. I usually only wear it in a braid since it pulls my hair when I use it in a ponytail...only complaint I have about it. Also, I do go slow when removing it, I don't just rip it out.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.