BY SCÜNCI

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Love these things. They are my go to whenever I need my hair pulled back and don't want to worry about it falling!
Michelle L.
These are by far the best for pulling your hair back they don't rip out your hair not make it a knotty mess and they are sturdy
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
These are the only hair ties I ever use. They NEVER slip!!! I can be out for a 12 hour long day and my pony tail will look exactly the same. Perfect for everyday. If you need a hair tie that doesn't budge, you need these. I refuse to wear any other kind.
Cassie C.
This is the only kind of hair tie I use anymore! They don't pull your hair and they hold very well.
Jessica M.
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Whoever invented these little gems should be thanked tremendously. I have a lot of thick, long hair and I was tired of always getting dents from the tight elastics. These hair ties are the greatest thing ever. Not only do they leave no dents in my hair, but I find them easier to wear and keep on my wrist, unlike other super tight elastic ties. I love them so much, I find myself using one for months on end and not losing it once!
Deshonda S.
Vernon
I really like these scrunchs. I use this a lot in my hair all the time, but they break faster then the regular scrunchs.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are great for my thick hair! They don't break as easily as traditional hair ties and they stay put the only down side is they can be a bit more uncomfortable to take out. I have replaced all my hair bands with these! Easy to find inexpensive and I don't have to keep buying them since they don't break!
Nic S.
These hair ties are great when it comes to not pulling out hair. I love how the colors are fun and bright, but sometimes they break easily so you go through more. I also love how they don’t stretch out like the other style of hair ties.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I think that these hair ties are really great for younger girls because they are so colorful and I think they are really pretty:)) they will love them:) I used to like colorful things when I was younger:)
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.