BY SCÜNCI #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
Alicia M.
These are awesome hair ties for long, thick hair. I am very satisfied with the product because it holds my hair in one place. You can find these at stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I use these all the time because my hair is super long and thick and I will continue to use these.
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
I absolutely love these! I have thick hair so other ponytail holders stretch out and break really easily. These hold my hair in place so I don't have to try and fix it over and over again!
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
I LOVE THEM!!! i last forever because they do not have that annoying metal hook that breaks my hair ! They are beautiful colors and combined with my daily looks , are always useful in all occasions !
Chaukeisia P.
Allen Park, MI
These are perfect for slipping on your wrist and throwing your hair into a quick ponytail. I always have a few with me when I'm on the go
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
I have really long hair, like lower back long. I also have extremely thick hair that is very heavy. Most hair ties either break or get stretch out when I use them besides these. There are also the only hair ties that hold my hair up on my head all day without it falling and me having to redo my pony tail every hour or so. There is no other hair tie that I would buy besides these. Only thing is to remember is they are rubbery so you have to take the out the same way you put it in, you can't just pull them out because they will pull your hair out too.
Crissy W.
These come in such fun bright colors and they do not have the annoying metal thing on them. They keep your hair out of your face and do not break easily like some other types of ponytail holders.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever!
Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others.
They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all.

Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties!
The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
color rubber bands because they go with your outfits gorgeous have beautiful colors depending on what you like them I love her favorite colors
Miranda S.
Portland, OR
I have searched high and low very years to find hair ties that will hold my hair Together and not slice it to bits with little metal pieces. These hair ties are by far the best hair ties I have ever found. They are strong, beautiful, and hold up to the high-pressure that I want my hair to be held at!!! I'll never go back to using any others.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you