BY SCÜNCI #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica , GA
It is true these don't slip, but since they are rubbery, I have a problem with them pulling on my hair. I prefer the fabric hair ties.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
My hair eventually slides out of the clip when I'm just going through my normal day without any intense movements. It looks cute though in my hair and my hair does stay in place for a short time. Does not live up to its claim.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips. They r good for the first time and after that they do hold the hair really we'll.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I did not like these hair ties. I have thick, fairly straight hair but I felt like these we're pulling on my hair and tangling it. They also felt too tight in my hair.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
If you grew up in the 80’s you will understood this review. These are basically jelly bracelets that you are suppose to be able to tie your hair up with. They are a little sticky so if you have thick or curly hair forget they will stick in your hair and never come out. I can only think that very thin haired people can use these safely without causing hair damage
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Yes these did stay in place when I used them; HOWEVER, I have curly hair, and when I used these I literally felt like I was just putting a rubber band in my hair. It hurt so bad when taking my hair out of the ponytail, it would pull my hair and I would end up getting them tangled into my hair when I was trying to take it out.
Brigid D.
These are like putting an actual rubber band in your hair without the flexibility of one. It hurts when taking it out of your hair. I wouldn't recommend using them.
Heather M.
I did not like these at all. While they held in place well, they pulled my hair SO bad! It sticks to your hair really bad and causes discomfort when taking it out. They're pretty, but not useful at all. I was very disappointed.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you