BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever!
Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others.
They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all.

Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties!
The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
I have really long hair, like lower back long. I also have extremely thick hair that is very heavy. Most hair ties either break or get stretch out when I use them besides these. There are also the only hair ties that hold my hair up on my head all day without it falling and me having to redo my pony tail every hour or so. There is no other hair tie that I would buy besides these. Only thing is to remember is they are rubbery so you have to take the out the same way you put it in, you can't just pull them out because they will pull your hair out too.
Sharon L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered these last spring upon the recommendation from my friend during a game of handball (NYC style!). I've loved these ever since! They hold my ponytail in place, just right and tight enough. I don't have to tie and re-tie. They come in bright happy colors. The only problem I have with these are that sometimes the rubber material just won't let go of strands of my hair and my hair gets pulled out, and man, that hurts!
Accd A.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have use so many hair ties for my 10 year old girl and her pony tail always got loss in the firs five minutes. But with this hair ties it last all day up. I like to hold her hair in a really tide pony tail, with other hair tides I have to put two or sometimes more, but with this I use only ONE....LOVE IT.....
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go-to hair ties. I have medium thickness hair, so my hair never falls out of these and they don't damage my hair too much unless I'm wearing my hair in a pony tail several days in a row. I do prefer their flat hair ties as opposed to these round ones, but those can be harder to find.
Alicia M.
These are awesome hair ties for long, thick hair. I am very satisfied with the product because it holds my hair in one place. You can find these at stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I use these all the time because my hair is super long and thick and I will continue to use these.
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
very easy to use stretch enough ekl not damage hair and come in different colors they serve you parabtodo type of occasion from going to work, exercise, go to school and make different hairstyles.
Crissy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These come in such fun bright colors and they do not have the annoying metal thing on them. They keep your hair out of your face and do not break easily like some other types of ponytail holders.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are a life saver I wear them as a bracelet and when my snaps off or breaks they stay put and doesn't pull my hair. They come in cute colors and the price is cheap for a big pack.
Mashayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these! I have thick hair so other ponytail holders stretch out and break really easily. These hold my hair in place so I don't have to try and fix it over and over again!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?