BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is really thick. I have broken so many regular hair ties. I randomly found these and I love them. Although they can pull your hair if you try to yank them out but I just untie it and it works fine. These are the only thing that keeps my hair up and tight in ponytails. I have had a few pop on me but wayyyy less than the others. Love them.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these! They never break and they hold my hair up. And it never falls! They're not cheap but they're so worth it.
mary b.
mary b.
Highland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are simply the best. My hair is frizzy out of control crazy. My daughters have crazy hair too. These aren't your ordinary hair tie. Regular hair ties have snapped on me just when I was trying to put my hair up. That's not the case here. These will hold your hair all day no matter how thick, thin, dry, fine or frizzy. This is my mvp. If you have unruly hair these are for you.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
I LOVE THEM!!! i last forever because they do not have that annoying metal hook that breaks my hair ! They are beautiful colors and combined with my daily looks , are always useful in all occasions !
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
LEAR35431 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Beauty Junkie Expert

They are the best ties I have had, do not tighten or mistreat the hair and are not easily damaged, as they come with a very strong paste that causes them not to be damaged easily. I love them!
courtney k.
courtney k.
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
These ties are great for long hair. I got some at shoppers drug mart and it's easy to tie back my hair with tangling elastics that split your hair. These seem to keep their shape unlike some ties that lose elasticity.
Alma C.
Alma C.
Not my favorite but i like the vibrant colors. The ties hold hair well, but they do pull hair out when I'm trying to remove them. I do have to agree with other reviews and say that they keep shape and do not lose elasticity. Overall great for long hair and holds hair in place
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?