BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Michelle L.
These are by far the best for pulling your hair back they don't rip out your hair not make it a knotty mess and they are sturdy
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips. They r good for the first time and after that they do hold the hair really we'll.
Carissa A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Great hair tie... When you take it out your hair does not come with it.keeps your hair in your head not in your scrunchie
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Estas colitas son excelentes! Me encanta la variedad de colores en que viene, a parte sujetan muy bien mi cabello.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Love these things. They are my go to whenever I need my hair pulled back and don't want to worry about it falling!
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
These work great! Holds my hair in place all day I love these. Purchased these and a few others for my mom and I
Emily C.
These work very well!vi use these for my daughters hair, they hold for a while. I will only use this brand !
Vanessa K.
These work so well! My hair is very fine and hair ties come out easily! These stay in even while working out.
Vanessa O.
I have mixed feelings about these. They look pretty and they don't slip but then will break very easy,
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
I buy tons of these when on sale or at Dollar Tree for me and my girls. We always seem to lose them.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you