BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is really thick. I have broken so many regular hair ties. I randomly found these and I love them. Although they can pull your hair if you try to yank them out but I just untie it and it works fine. These are the only thing that keeps my hair up and tight in ponytails. I have had a few pop on me but wayyyy less than the others. Love them.
Ashley G.
These definitely don't slip, but they will pull your hair out of your head. Oh my gosh, these hurt to take out... like a rubber band.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
They do not slip and come in awesome colors but I have thin hair and they definitely get stuck in my hair like a rubber band would.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whoever invented these little gems should be thanked tremendously. I have a lot of thick, long hair and I was tired of always getting dents from the tight elastics. These hair ties are the greatest thing ever. Not only do they leave no dents in my hair, but I find them easier to wear and keep on my wrist, unlike other super tight elastic ties. I love them so much, I find myself using one for months on end and not losing it once!
Astrid M.
LEAR35431 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Beauty Junkie Expert

They are the best ties I have had, do not tighten or mistreat the hair and are not easily damaged, as they come with a very strong paste that causes them not to be damaged easily. I love them!
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
I LOVE THEM!!! i last forever because they do not have that annoying metal hook that breaks my hair ! They are beautiful colors and combined with my daily looks , are always useful in all occasions !
Alma C.
Not my favorite but i like the vibrant colors. The ties hold hair well, but they do pull hair out when I'm trying to remove them. I do have to agree with other reviews and say that they keep shape and do not lose elasticity. Overall great for long hair and holds hair in place
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These ties are great for long hair. I got some at shoppers drug mart and it's easy to tie back my hair with tangling elastics that split your hair. These seem to keep their shape unlike some ties that lose elasticity.
courtney k.
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?