BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
These hair ties do not slip!! Perfect for sports or fitness. The only complaint I would have is that it sometimes hurts to take our of your hair.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
color rubber bands because they go with your outfits gorgeous have beautiful colors depending on what you like them I love her favorite colors
Denise L.
Pueblo, CO
I love using these on me and my girls. The hold my hair in place. I just don't like the name stamped in them. It causes them to break easier.
Winly L.
This is the only kind hair ties I use since they came out. One will last a long time (if you don’t lose it) & it don’t pull your hair out.
Carly R.
Ontario, NY
These hair ties are amazing especially in the water. having thicker hair they actually stay put which is a huge bonus. highly recommended
Chaukeisia P.
Allen Park, MI
These are perfect for slipping on your wrist and throwing your hair into a quick ponytail. I always have a few with me when I'm on the go
Ms L.
I love these and use them all the time I keep them everywhere because I'm on the go and sometimes I need to put my hair up great hair tie
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
It is true these don't slip, but since they are rubbery, I have a problem with them pulling on my hair. I prefer the fabric hair ties.
Ashley G.
These definitely don't slip, but they will pull your hair out of your head. Oh my gosh, these hurt to take out... like a rubber band.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
They do not slip and come in awesome colors but I have thin hair and they definitely get stuck in my hair like a rubber band would.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you