BY SCÜNCI #35 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Kelwyn G.
Bloomfield, NY
Love these, they're great for thicker hair like my own. And I love that they don't have that little metal bit, which can end up tangled in your hair and being a bitch to get out. Love it. <3
Christine S.
I have thin hair and this stuff is great! i have not have it break on me and it doesn't tug my hair. i always keep extras on me and they last forever (if you don't lose them).
KIRAN S.
Affordable, but little pricey ... long lasting ... I use it daily ... works great with all outfits ... perfect for all hair types (dry, thin, thick, normal) ... not expensive... MUST HAVE ... definitely recommend it !
Maddie C.
HORRIBLY PAINFUL!!! If you have thick/ big or curly and or damaged hair steer clear of these!! I have very thick and big super curly and very damaged hair. My aunt who has very thin, smooth, straight hair swears by these but I can not use them without cutting them out!
Dianna Z.
Aurora , IL
These are great hair ties for thick hair. They only problem I have is sometimes they snap in half on me if my hair is to thick. I like how they don't pull out your hair when you take them out.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I did not like these hair ties. I have thick, fairly straight hair but I felt like these we're pulling on my hair and tangling it. They also felt too tight in my hair.
Cameo H.
Omaha
These are very interesting and cool to wear on your wrist. But I do not recommend these. They pulled my hair so bad and getting them tight enough hurt my head.
kathy d.
Newburgh, NY
I use for my daughter's long hair and I always have some on hand at the school I teach in to pull unruly hair out of little girls eyes when they see working
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
These hair ties are the only brand i will use they hold your hair without ripping it out and with all the choices they give you. you cant go wrong.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.