BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Terri M.
I have been told that I have enough hair for several people! I have such long, thick hair that I find it difficult to get hair accessories that can hold it. These are not only strong enough, but since they don't have any metal on them, they don't cause damage. Once I tried them, I haven't bought anything else!
Delina S.
havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without these hair ties! I have them in my bathroom, my car, my purse, next to my bed. I can't live without them. I've never had them pull my hair. They go in nicely and come out nicely! My daughter says they pull her hair, but I've never had that problem! My son likes to wear them as bracelets and I don't know why, but whatever floats his boat.
Vanessa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about these. They look pretty and they don't slip but then will break very easy,
Vanessa K.
These work so well! My hair is very fine and hair ties come out easily! These stay in even while working out.
Emily C.
These work very well!vi use these for my daughters hair, they hold for a while. I will only use this brand !
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
I love these! They don't move, at all! My pony tail stays put all day. I will say that if they break, which does happen occasionally, they hurt! But I have had them a while and they are probably just old.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
So excited when I saw these - my hair-ties all break eventually or they run out of stretch. These jelly-texture bands are guaranteed not to break and they're SUPER stretchy. I have a lot of thick hair and feel like I'm constantly re-tying my pony. With these, you put up your hair once, and it doesn't fall. The only downside is that they always take out 3-5 strands of hair when you're ready to take your hair down.
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
I use these all the time best hairties ever there never hard to get out and there just amazing.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these hair ties. I have thick, fairly straight hair but I felt like these we're pulling on my hair and tangling it. They also felt too tight in my hair.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These hair ties are the only brand i will use they hold your hair without ripping it out and with all the choices they give you. you cant go wrong.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?