BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Delina S.
Delina S.
havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without these hair ties! I have them in my bathroom, my car, my purse, next to my bed. I can't live without them. I've never had them pull my hair. They go in nicely and come out nicely! My daughter says they pull her hair, but I've never had that problem! My son likes to wear them as bracelets and I don't know why, but whatever floats his boat.
Terri M.
Terri M.
I have been told that I have enough hair for several people! I have such long, thick hair that I find it difficult to get hair accessories that can hold it. These are not only strong enough, but since they don't have any metal on them, they don't cause damage. Once I tried them, I haven't bought anything else!
Itis M.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips. They r good for the first time and after that they do hold the hair really we'll.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
My hair eventually slides out of the clip when I'm just going through my normal day without any intense movements. It looks cute though in my hair and my hair does stay in place for a short time. Does not live up to its claim.
Sitha H.
Sitha H.
IMy hair is thick and silky so its hard to find hair ties that won't fall out and can handle my hair. That's where this hair tie meets its expectations. I usually only wear it in a braid since it pulls my hair when I use it in a ponytail...only complaint I have about it. Also, I do go slow when removing it, I don't just rip it out.
Kristal D.
Kristal D.
Jackson, GA
Love these, they work great with long, thick hair. My daughters and I wear them. They don't pull the hair or get tangled in the hair. Love them because they don't have the little metal piece on them.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Raleigh, NC
Having really thick hair I've always struggled with finding good hair ties that wouldn't snap or break. These are the only ones I wear now. I prefer the all black since I have black hair but the color ones work just as well. They grip all my hair and actually keep a ponytail in place. And boy do I have A LOT of hair.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is true these don't slip, but since they are rubbery, I have a problem with them pulling on my hair. I prefer the fabric hair ties.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
They do not slip and come in awesome colors but I have thin hair and they definitely get stuck in my hair like a rubber band would.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
These definitely don't slip, but they will pull your hair out of your head. Oh my gosh, these hurt to take out... like a rubber band.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?