BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Christine S.
Christine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin hair and this stuff is great! i have not have it break on me and it doesn't tug my hair. i always keep extras on me and they last forever (if you don't lose them).
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
I thought these would be a good thing to try since my cat keeps stealing my hair ties, so my supply is running low. They are just plain strange. They do stay in place, and grip really well, but they pull and tug on hair, ripping out strands and pieces of hair as you pull them out. So, I have mixed feelings about them.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These hair ties are the only brand i will use they hold your hair without ripping it out and with all the choices they give you. you cant go wrong.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these hair ties. I have thick, fairly straight hair but I felt like these we're pulling on my hair and tangling it. They also felt too tight in my hair.
member-d9cce87c2
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
I use these all the time best hairties ever there never hard to get out and there just amazing.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
So excited when I saw these - my hair-ties all break eventually or they run out of stretch. These jelly-texture bands are guaranteed not to break and they're SUPER stretchy. I have a lot of thick hair and feel like I'm constantly re-tying my pony. With these, you put up your hair once, and it doesn't fall. The only downside is that they always take out 3-5 strands of hair when you're ready to take your hair down.
Ella-Liessa H.
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
I love these! They don't move, at all! My pony tail stays put all day. I will say that if they break, which does happen occasionally, they hurt! But I have had them a while and they are probably just old.
Emily C.
Emily C.
These work very well!vi use these for my daughters hair, they hold for a while. I will only use this brand !
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
These work so well! My hair is very fine and hair ties come out easily! These stay in even while working out.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about these. They look pretty and they don't slip but then will break very easy,
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?