BY SCÜNCI #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
I absolutely love these! I have thick hair so other ponytail holders stretch out and break really easily. These hold my hair in place so I don't have to try and fix it over and over again!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I have really thick and long hair. It's impossible for regular hair ties to keep my hair up! I tried these on a whim, and they really work! It can be a little hard to take out, you have to be careful not to just try and pull it out. Otherwise, love the colors, and love the ties!
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
very easy to use stretch enough ekl not damage hair and come in different colors they serve you parabtodo type of occasion from going to work, exercise, go to school and make different hairstyles.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
My hair eventually slides out of the clip when I'm just going through my normal day without any intense movements. It looks cute though in my hair and my hair does stay in place for a short time. Does not live up to its claim.
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
I love these! They don't move, at all! My pony tail stays put all day. I will say that if they break, which does happen occasionally, they hurt! But I have had them a while and they are probably just old.
Kristal D.
Jackson, GA
Love these, they work great with long, thick hair. My daughters and I wear them. They don't pull the hair or get tangled in the hair. Love them because they don't have the little metal piece on them.
Caitlyn D.
Terrible. They hurt. They pull hair. If you aren't tender headed at all you should try them. I am kinda hence why I don't really care for them. It's just personal honestly.
Amanda F.
I don't like these, my curly hair gets stuck in the rubber and gets pulled out, so I don't prefer these. I'm sure they're fine for straight haired people, but if your hair is textured, don't get these
Kelwyn G.
Bloomfield, NY
Love these, they're great for thicker hair like my own. And I love that they don't have that little metal bit, which can end up tangled in your hair and being a bitch to get out. Love it. <3
Christine S.
I have thin hair and this stuff is great! i have not have it break on me and it doesn't tug my hair. i always keep extras on me and they last forever (if you don't lose them).
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you