BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Alicia M.
These are awesome hair ties for long, thick hair. I am very satisfied with the product because it holds my hair in one place. You can find these at stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I use these all the time because my hair is super long and thick and I will continue to use these.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are a life saver I wear them as a bracelet and when my snaps off or breaks they stay put and doesn't pull my hair. They come in cute colors and the price is cheap for a big pack.
Caitlyn D.
Terrible. They hurt. They pull hair. If you aren't tender headed at all you should try them. I am kinda hence why I don't really care for them. It's just personal honestly.
Mashayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these! I have thick hair so other ponytail holders stretch out and break really easily. These hold my hair in place so I don't have to try and fix it over and over again!
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Estas colitas son excelentes! Me encanta la variedad de colores en que viene, a parte sujetan muy bien mi cabello.
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
I have really long hair, like lower back long. I also have extremely thick hair that is very heavy. Most hair ties either break or get stretch out when I use them besides these. There are also the only hair ties that hold my hair up on my head all day without it falling and me having to redo my pony tail every hour or so. There is no other hair tie that I would buy besides these. Only thing is to remember is they are rubbery so you have to take the out the same way you put it in, you can't just pull them out because they will pull your hair out too.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever!
Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others.
They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all.

Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties!
The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of scrunch hair pins or clips. They r good for the first time and after that they do hold the hair really we'll.
Terri M.
I have been told that I have enough hair for several people! I have such long, thick hair that I find it difficult to get hair accessories that can hold it. These are not only strong enough, but since they don't have any metal on them, they don't cause damage. Once I tried them, I haven't bought anything else!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?