BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Amanda F.
I don't like these, my curly hair gets stuck in the rubber and gets pulled out, so I don't prefer these. I'm sure they're fine for straight haired people, but if your hair is textured, don't get these
Kelwyn G.
Bloomfield, NY
Love these, they're great for thicker hair like my own. And I love that they don't have that little metal bit, which can end up tangled in your hair and being a bitch to get out. Love it. <3
Christine S.
I have thin hair and this stuff is great! i have not have it break on me and it doesn't tug my hair. i always keep extras on me and they last forever (if you don't lose them).
Dianna Z.
Aurora , IL
These are great hair ties for thick hair. They only problem I have is sometimes they snap in half on me if my hair is to thick. I like how they don't pull out your hair when you take them out.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I did not like these hair ties. I have thick, fairly straight hair but I felt like these we're pulling on my hair and tangling it. They also felt too tight in my hair.
kathy d.
Newburgh, NY
I use for my daughter's long hair and I always have some on hand at the school I teach in to pull unruly hair out of little girls eyes when they see working
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These hair ties are the only brand i will use they hold your hair without ripping it out and with all the choices they give you. you cant go wrong.
Mandy B.
I love these hair ties. They keep my hair held tight, especially at the gym and they do not pull my thick straight hair or my daughters curly hair.
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
These hair ties do not slip!! Perfect for sports or fitness. The only complaint I would have is that it sometimes hurts to take our of your hair.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you