BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Crissy W.
These come in such fun bright colors and they do not have the annoying metal thing on them. They keep your hair out of your face and do not break easily like some other types of ponytail holders.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
These hair ties are a life saver I wear them as a bracelet and when my snaps off or breaks they stay put and doesn't pull my hair. They come in cute colors and the price is cheap for a big pack.
Terri M.
I have been told that I have enough hair for several people! I have such long, thick hair that I find it difficult to get hair accessories that can hold it. These are not only strong enough, but since they don't have any metal on them, they don't cause damage. Once I tried them, I haven't bought anything else!
Mashayla M.
I absolutely love these! I have thick hair so other ponytail holders stretch out and break really easily. These hold my hair in place so I don't have to try and fix it over and over again!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I have really thick and long hair. It's impossible for regular hair ties to keep my hair up! I tried these on a whim, and they really work! It can be a little hard to take out, you have to be careful not to just try and pull it out. Otherwise, love the colors, and love the ties!
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
very easy to use stretch enough ekl not damage hair and come in different colors they serve you parabtodo type of occasion from going to work, exercise, go to school and make different hairstyles.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
My hair eventually slides out of the clip when I'm just going through my normal day without any intense movements. It looks cute though in my hair and my hair does stay in place for a short time. Does not live up to its claim.
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
I love these! They don't move, at all! My pony tail stays put all day. I will say that if they break, which does happen occasionally, they hurt! But I have had them a while and they are probably just old.
Kristal D.
Jackson, GA
Love these, they work great with long, thick hair. My daughters and I wear them. They don't pull the hair or get tangled in the hair. Love them because they don't have the little metal piece on them.
Caitlyn D.
Terrible. They hurt. They pull hair. If you aren't tender headed at all you should try them. I am kinda hence why I don't really care for them. It's just personal honestly.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you