BY SCÜNCI #35 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Deanna G.
My hair is really thick. I have broken so many regular hair ties. I randomly found these and I love them. Although they can pull your hair if you try to yank them out but I just untie it and it works fine. These are the only thing that keeps my hair up and tight in ponytails. I have had a few pop on me but wayyyy less than the others. Love them.
Sitha H.
IMy hair is thick and silky so its hard to find hair ties that won't fall out and can handle my hair. That's where this hair tie meets its expectations. I usually only wear it in a braid since it pulls my hair when I use it in a ponytail...only complaint I have about it. Also, I do go slow when removing it, I don't just rip it out.
Andrea M.
Raleigh, NC
Having really thick hair I've always struggled with finding good hair ties that wouldn't snap or break. These are the only ones I wear now. I prefer the all black since I have black hair but the color ones work just as well. They grip all my hair and actually keep a ponytail in place. And boy do I have A LOT of hair.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are great for my thick hair! They don't break as easily as traditional hair ties and they stay put the only down side is they can be a bit more uncomfortable to take out. I have replaced all my hair bands with these! Easy to find inexpensive and I don't have to keep buying them since they don't break!
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
When I first tried these I was hooked, then ofcourse, I managed o lose them all, and could only find the goody brand version, and they such. These are much better, wayyy more durable, and hold like crazy
Alicia M.
These are awesome hair ties for long, thick hair. I am very satisfied with the product because it holds my hair in one place. You can find these at stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I use these all the time because my hair is super long and thick and I will continue to use these.
Erica F.
I have super fine baby hair and these pony tails never pull them out! Perfect for all day wear they don't fall out or become lose. They stay in place so your never have to re adjust them. I have also never had any of them snap on me at all. These are for sure my go to hair ties.
Kasey K.
I thought these would be a good thing to try since my cat keeps stealing my hair ties, so my supply is running low. They are just plain strange. They do stay in place, and grip really well, but they pull and tug on hair, ripping out strands and pieces of hair as you pull them out. So, I have mixed feelings about them.
Crissy W.
These come in such fun bright colors and they do not have the annoying metal thing on them. They keep your hair out of your face and do not break easily like some other types of ponytail holders.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
These hair ties are a life saver I wear them as a bracelet and when my snaps off or breaks they stay put and doesn't pull my hair. They come in cute colors and the price is cheap for a big pack.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.