BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these things. They are my go to whenever I need my hair pulled back and don't want to worry about it falling!
Miranda S.
Portland, OR
I have searched high and low very years to find hair ties that will hold my hair Together and not slice it to bits with little metal pieces. These hair ties are by far the best hair ties I have ever found. They are strong, beautiful, and hold up to the high-pressure that I want my hair to be held at!!! I'll never go back to using any others.
misty m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair ties! They are my absolute GO TO every time for myself and my 2 little girls! They stay put all day long, without breaking or damaging my hair! I buy mine at Walmart because that's the only place I can find them. I will buy them again every time I need new hair ties!
Mandy B.
I love these hair ties. They keep my hair held tight, especially at the gym and they do not pull my thick straight hair or my daughters curly hair.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
color rubber bands because they go with your outfits gorgeous have beautiful colors depending on what you like them I love her favorite colors
Sharon L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered these last spring upon the recommendation from my friend during a game of handball (NYC style!). I've loved these ever since! They hold my ponytail in place, just right and tight enough. I don't have to tie and re-tie. They come in bright happy colors. The only problem I have with these are that sometimes the rubber material just won't let go of strands of my hair and my hair gets pulled out, and man, that hurts!
Carly R.
Ontario, NY
These hair ties are amazing especially in the water. having thicker hair they actually stay put which is a huge bonus. highly recommended
Crissy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These come in such fun bright colors and they do not have the annoying metal thing on them. They keep your hair out of your face and do not break easily like some other types of ponytail holders.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
I buy tons of these when on sale or at Dollar Tree for me and my girls. We always seem to lose them.
Chaukeisia P.
Allen Park, MI
These are perfect for slipping on your wrist and throwing your hair into a quick ponytail. I always have a few with me when I'm on the go
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?