BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Grace M.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I have really thick and long hair. It's impossible for regular hair ties to keep my hair up! I tried these on a whim, and they really work! It can be a little hard to take out, you have to be careful not to just try and pull it out. Otherwise, love the colors, and love the ties!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I don't like these, my curly hair gets stuck in the rubber and gets pulled out, so I don't prefer these. I'm sure they're fine for straight haired people, but if your hair is textured, don't get these
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
I have extraordinarily thick hair. Usually, when I'm running, I need four (or more) hairties to keep my hair up in a bun. These hairties have me down to one, which is AMAZING. Yes, they pull out a small amount of hair when you remove them. To me, it's worth the sacrifice to not have to constantly readjust my hair as I'm working out. Also, I avoid the pulling out hair issue by NOT pulling the hairtie down the length of my ponytail to remove, but unwrapping the elastic from the base of the ponytail instead.
kathy d.
kathy d.
Newburgh, NY
I use for my daughter's long hair and I always have some on hand at the school I teach in to pull unruly hair out of little girls eyes when they see working
Kelwyn G.
Kelwyn G.
Bloomfield, NY
Love these, they're great for thicker hair like my own. And I love that they don't have that little metal bit, which can end up tangled in your hair and being a bitch to get out. Love it. <3
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a yoga instructor and these are perfect for me. I have moderately thick hair and no other bands do it like these do. These get so tight and never stretch out. Since I started using them, my hair has not once fallen out while I have been teaching a class. However, when I get home I have to prepare myself for wrenching pain and face scrunching because these HURT to pull out of dry hair (wet hair doesn't hurt at all). To me it is worth it because I hate worrying about my hair at work. I would suggest this product to anyone who is athletic and can't find a hair tie to keep their hair out of their face or just anyone who really hates hair in their face lol! Trust me it won't be going anywhere.
Erica F.
Erica F.
I have super fine baby hair and these pony tails never pull them out! Perfect for all day wear they don't fall out or become lose. They stay in place so your never have to re adjust them. I have also never had any of them snap on me at all. These are for sure my go to hair ties.
Ms L.
Ms L.
I love these and use them all the time I keep them everywhere because I'm on the go and sometimes I need to put my hair up great hair tie
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
When I first tried these I was hooked, then ofcourse, I managed o lose them all, and could only find the goody brand version, and they such. These are much better, wayyy more durable, and hold like crazy
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Great hair tie... When you take it out your hair does not come with it.keeps your hair in your head not in your scrunchie
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?