BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is true these don't slip, but since they are rubbery, I have a problem with them pulling on my hair. I prefer the fabric hair ties.
mary b.
Highland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are simply the best. My hair is frizzy out of control crazy. My daughters have crazy hair too. These aren't your ordinary hair tie. Regular hair ties have snapped on me just when I was trying to put my hair up. That's not the case here. These will hold your hair all day no matter how thick, thin, dry, fine or frizzy. This is my mvp. If you have unruly hair these are for you.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these! They never break and they hold my hair up. And it never falls! They're not cheap but they're so worth it.
Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is really thick. I have broken so many regular hair ties. I randomly found these and I love them. Although they can pull your hair if you try to yank them out but I just untie it and it works fine. These are the only thing that keeps my hair up and tight in ponytails. I have had a few pop on me but wayyyy less than the others. Love them.
Ashley G.
These definitely don't slip, but they will pull your hair out of your head. Oh my gosh, these hurt to take out... like a rubber band.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
They do not slip and come in awesome colors but I have thin hair and they definitely get stuck in my hair like a rubber band would.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whoever invented these little gems should be thanked tremendously. I have a lot of thick, long hair and I was tired of always getting dents from the tight elastics. These hair ties are the greatest thing ever. Not only do they leave no dents in my hair, but I find them easier to wear and keep on my wrist, unlike other super tight elastic ties. I love them so much, I find myself using one for months on end and not losing it once!
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
These hair ties do not slip!! Perfect for sports or fitness. The only complaint I would have is that it sometimes hurts to take our of your hair.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only kind of hair tie I use anymore! They don't pull your hair and they hold very well.
Berenika K.
I have long, thick hair that I like to put up in a high pony-tail or bun. I would search for hair ties that would keep my hair up and TIGHT. However, regular hair ties would always stretch out too often and my hair would eventually fall down! These hair ties grip my hair and keep my hair up and tight. Since I use them everyday once in a while they will break but which hair ties don't? Best hair ties I have used thus far.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?