BY SCÜNCI #35 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Berenika K.
I have long, thick hair that I like to put up in a high pony-tail or bun. I would search for hair ties that would keep my hair up and TIGHT. However, regular hair ties would always stretch out too often and my hair would eventually fall down! These hair ties grip my hair and keep my hair up and tight. Since I use them everyday once in a while they will break but which hair ties don't? Best hair ties I have used thus far.
Jessica M.
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Meredith C.
I have extraordinarily thick hair. Usually, when I'm running, I need four (or more) hairties to keep my hair up in a bun. These hairties have me down to one, which is AMAZING. Yes, they pull out a small amount of hair when you remove them. To me, it's worth the sacrifice to not have to constantly readjust my hair as I'm working out. Also, I avoid the pulling out hair issue by NOT pulling the hairtie down the length of my ponytail to remove, but unwrapping the elastic from the base of the ponytail instead.
Sharon L.
I discovered these last spring upon the recommendation from my friend during a game of handball (NYC style!). I've loved these ever since! They hold my ponytail in place, just right and tight enough. I don't have to tie and re-tie. They come in bright happy colors. The only problem I have with these are that sometimes the rubber material just won't let go of strands of my hair and my hair gets pulled out, and man, that hurts!
Emma J.
I have really long hair that tangles extremely easily. I like that these don't stretch out as easily as normal hair ties do but I've had these break on me multiple times. My hair also go really tangled in the hair tie so it hurt almost every time I'd take one out. Super good idea but just didn't work for me
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Whoever invented these little gems should be thanked tremendously. I have a lot of thick, long hair and I was tired of always getting dents from the tight elastics. These hair ties are the greatest thing ever. Not only do they leave no dents in my hair, but I find them easier to wear and keep on my wrist, unlike other super tight elastic ties. I love them so much, I find myself using one for months on end and not losing it once!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
So excited when I saw these - my hair-ties all break eventually or they run out of stretch. These jelly-texture bands are guaranteed not to break and they're SUPER stretchy. I have a lot of thick hair and feel like I'm constantly re-tying my pony. With these, you put up your hair once, and it doesn't fall. The only downside is that they always take out 3-5 strands of hair when you're ready to take your hair down.
misty m.
I love these hair ties! They are my absolute GO TO every time for myself and my 2 little girls! They stay put all day long, without breaking or damaging my hair! I buy mine at Walmart because that's the only place I can find them. I will buy them again every time I need new hair ties!
mary b.
Highland, IN
These are simply the best. My hair is frizzy out of control crazy. My daughters have crazy hair too. These aren't your ordinary hair tie. Regular hair ties have snapped on me just when I was trying to put my hair up. That's not the case here. These will hold your hair all day no matter how thick, thin, dry, fine or frizzy. This is my mvp. If you have unruly hair these are for you.
Delina S.
Havelock, NC
I can't live without these hair ties! I have them in my bathroom, my car, my purse, next to my bed. I can't live without them. I've never had them pull my hair. They go in nicely and come out nicely! My daughter says they pull her hair, but I've never had that problem! My son likes to wear them as bracelets and I don't know why, but whatever floats his boat.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.