BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
So excited when I saw these - my hair-ties all break eventually or they run out of stretch. These jelly-texture bands are guaranteed not to break and they're SUPER stretchy. I have a lot of thick hair and feel like I'm constantly re-tying my pony. With these, you put up your hair once, and it doesn't fall. The only downside is that they always take out 3-5 strands of hair when you're ready to take your hair down.
misty m.
I love these hair ties! They are my absolute GO TO every time for myself and my 2 little girls! They stay put all day long, without breaking or damaging my hair! I buy mine at Walmart because that's the only place I can find them. I will buy them again every time I need new hair ties!
mary b.
Highland, IN
These are simply the best. My hair is frizzy out of control crazy. My daughters have crazy hair too. These aren't your ordinary hair tie. Regular hair ties have snapped on me just when I was trying to put my hair up. That's not the case here. These will hold your hair all day no matter how thick, thin, dry, fine or frizzy. This is my mvp. If you have unruly hair these are for you.
Delina S.
havelock, NC
I can't live without these hair ties! I have them in my bathroom, my car, my purse, next to my bed. I can't live without them. I've never had them pull my hair. They go in nicely and come out nicely! My daughter says they pull her hair, but I've never had that problem! My son likes to wear them as bracelets and I don't know why, but whatever floats his boat.
Deanna G.
My hair is really thick. I have broken so many regular hair ties. I randomly found these and I love them. Although they can pull your hair if you try to yank them out but I just untie it and it works fine. These are the only thing that keeps my hair up and tight in ponytails. I have had a few pop on me but wayyyy less than the others. Love them.
Sitha H.
IMy hair is thick and silky so its hard to find hair ties that won't fall out and can handle my hair. That's where this hair tie meets its expectations. I usually only wear it in a braid since it pulls my hair when I use it in a ponytail...only complaint I have about it. Also, I do go slow when removing it, I don't just rip it out.
Andrea M.
Raleigh, NC
Having really thick hair I've always struggled with finding good hair ties that wouldn't snap or break. These are the only ones I wear now. I prefer the all black since I have black hair but the color ones work just as well. They grip all my hair and actually keep a ponytail in place. And boy do I have A LOT of hair.
Alicia M.
These are awesome hair ties for long, thick hair. I am very satisfied with the product because it holds my hair in one place. You can find these at stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I use these all the time because my hair is super long and thick and I will continue to use these.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
When I first tried these I was hooked, then ofcourse, I managed o lose them all, and could only find the goody brand version, and they such. These are much better, wayyy more durable, and hold like crazy
Erica F.
I have super fine baby hair and these pony tails never pull them out! Perfect for all day wear they don't fall out or become lose. They stay in place so your never have to re adjust them. I have also never had any of them snap on me at all. These are for sure my go to hair ties.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you