BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

misty m.
misty m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair ties! They are my absolute GO TO every time for myself and my 2 little girls! They stay put all day long, without breaking or damaging my hair! I buy mine at Walmart because that's the only place I can find them. I will buy them again every time I need new hair ties!
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great! Holds my hair in place all day I love these. Purchased these and a few others for my mom and I
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
color rubber bands because they go with your outfits gorgeous have beautiful colors depending on what you like them I love her favorite colors
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
I love these hair ties. They keep my hair held tight, especially at the gym and they do not pull my thick straight hair or my daughters curly hair.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Love these things. They are my go to whenever I need my hair pulled back and don't want to worry about it falling!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far the best for pulling your hair back they don't rip out your hair not make it a knotty mess and they are sturdy
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
These hair ties do not slip!! Perfect for sports or fitness. The only complaint I would have is that it sometimes hurts to take our of your hair.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whoever invented these little gems should be thanked tremendously. I have a lot of thick, long hair and I was tired of always getting dents from the tight elastics. These hair ties are the greatest thing ever. Not only do they leave no dents in my hair, but I find them easier to wear and keep on my wrist, unlike other super tight elastic ties. I love them so much, I find myself using one for months on end and not losing it once!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only kind of hair tie I use anymore! They don't pull your hair and they hold very well.
Dianna Z.
Dianna Z.
Aurora, IL
These are great hair ties for thick hair. They only problem I have is sometimes they snap in half on me if my hair is to thick. I like how they don't pull out your hair when you take them out.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?