BY SCÜNCI #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever!
Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others.
They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all.

Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties!
The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I don't know how to feel about these because yes they do stay and won't slip but if you accidentally take them of he wrong way it will hurt so bad some of your hair might fall lol, idk it's a fifty fifty with these
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I think that these hair ties are really great for younger girls because they are so colorful and I think they are really pretty:)) they will love them:) I used to like colorful things when I was younger:)
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
I am a yoga instructor and these are perfect for me. I have moderately thick hair and no other bands do it like these do. These get so tight and never stretch out. Since I started using them, my hair has not once fallen out while I have been teaching a class. However, when I get home I have to prepare myself for wrenching pain and face scrunching because these HURT to pull out of dry hair (wet hair doesn't hurt at all). To me it is worth it because I hate worrying about my hair at work. I would suggest this product to anyone who is athletic and can't find a hair tie to keep their hair out of their face or just anyone who really hates hair in their face lol! Trust me it won't be going anywhere.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I hate hate hate these! I was looking for something that would easily hold my hair in a ponytail. Most rubber bands slip. These just get caught in my hair and damage it.
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
I have really long hair, like lower back long. I also have extremely thick hair that is very heavy. Most hair ties either break or get stretch out when I use them besides these. There are also the only hair ties that hold my hair up on my head all day without it falling and me having to redo my pony tail every hour or so. There is no other hair tie that I would buy besides these. Only thing is to remember is they are rubbery so you have to take the out the same way you put it in, you can't just pull them out because they will pull your hair out too.
Dayna T.
I love the bright colors, they match every outfit , I wear them on my wrist and it actually look like a piece of jewelry!  They do not have metal in them to cause split ends they slide out easy and are easy to put in when you have a wide ponytail, so bands are so tight that you cannot get it around your pony.  If you need a smaller band for a braid they wk wonderful and I am hooked I buy a pack of brown, blonde, and colorful and they are all of my favs!
Miranda S.
Portland, OR
I have searched high and low very years to find hair ties that will hold my hair Together and not slice it to bits with little metal pieces. These hair ties are by far the best hair ties I have ever found. They are strong, beautiful, and hold up to the high-pressure that I want my hair to be held at!!! I'll never go back to using any others.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you