BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite for tight buns and ponytails. I'm a mom so my hair is basically always up. The unfortunate thing is they don't last forever and eventually they wear out and snap. They're also kinda hard to find in store! My target doesn't have them but bbb does.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HORRIBLY PAINFUL!!! If you have thick/ big or curly and or damaged hair steer clear of these!! I have very thick and big super curly and very damaged hair. My aunt who has very thin, smooth, straight hair swears by these but I can not use them without cutting them out!
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, but little pricey ... long lasting ... I use it daily ... works great with all outfits ... perfect for all hair types (dry, thin, thick, normal) ... not expensive... MUST HAVE ... definitely recommend it !
CIntia Estrada C.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how to feel about these because yes they do stay and won't slip but if you accidentally take them of he wrong way it will hurt so bad some of your hair might fall lol, idk it's a fifty fifty with these
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate hate hate these! I was looking for something that would easily hold my hair in a ponytail. Most rubber bands slip. These just get caught in my hair and damage it.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Portland, OR
I have searched high and low very years to find hair ties that will hold my hair Together and not slice it to bits with little metal pieces. These hair ties are by far the best hair ties I have ever found. They are strong, beautiful, and hold up to the high-pressure that I want my hair to be held at!!! I'll never go back to using any others.
Berenika K.
Berenika K.
I have long, thick hair that I like to put up in a high pony-tail or bun. I would search for hair ties that would keep my hair up and TIGHT. However, regular hair ties would always stretch out too often and my hair would eventually fall down! These hair ties grip my hair and keep my hair up and tight. Since I use them everyday once in a while they will break but which hair ties don't? Best hair ties I have used thus far.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?