BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
I am a yoga instructor and these are perfect for me. I have moderately thick hair and no other bands do it like these do. These get so tight and never stretch out. Since I started using them, my hair has not once fallen out while I have been teaching a class. However, when I get home I have to prepare myself for wrenching pain and face scrunching because these HURT to pull out of dry hair (wet hair doesn't hurt at all). To me it is worth it because I hate worrying about my hair at work. I would suggest this product to anyone who is athletic and can't find a hair tie to keep their hair out of their face or just anyone who really hates hair in their face lol! Trust me it won't be going anywhere.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I hate hate hate these! I was looking for something that would easily hold my hair in a ponytail. Most rubber bands slip. These just get caught in my hair and damage it.
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
I have really long hair, like lower back long. I also have extremely thick hair that is very heavy. Most hair ties either break or get stretch out when I use them besides these. There are also the only hair ties that hold my hair up on my head all day without it falling and me having to redo my pony tail every hour or so. There is no other hair tie that I would buy besides these. Only thing is to remember is they are rubbery so you have to take the out the same way you put it in, you can't just pull them out because they will pull your hair out too.
Miranda S.
Portland, OR
I have searched high and low very years to find hair ties that will hold my hair Together and not slice it to bits with little metal pieces. These hair ties are by far the best hair ties I have ever found. They are strong, beautiful, and hold up to the high-pressure that I want my hair to be held at!!! I'll never go back to using any others.
Berenika K.
I have long, thick hair that I like to put up in a high pony-tail or bun. I would search for hair ties that would keep my hair up and TIGHT. However, regular hair ties would always stretch out too often and my hair would eventually fall down! These hair ties grip my hair and keep my hair up and tight. Since I use them everyday once in a while they will break but which hair ties don't? Best hair ties I have used thus far.
Jessica M.
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Meredith C.
I have extraordinarily thick hair. Usually, when I'm running, I need four (or more) hairties to keep my hair up in a bun. These hairties have me down to one, which is AMAZING. Yes, they pull out a small amount of hair when you remove them. To me, it's worth the sacrifice to not have to constantly readjust my hair as I'm working out. Also, I avoid the pulling out hair issue by NOT pulling the hairtie down the length of my ponytail to remove, but unwrapping the elastic from the base of the ponytail instead.
Sharon L.
I discovered these last spring upon the recommendation from my friend during a game of handball (NYC style!). I've loved these ever since! They hold my ponytail in place, just right and tight enough. I don't have to tie and re-tie. They come in bright happy colors. The only problem I have with these are that sometimes the rubber material just won't let go of strands of my hair and my hair gets pulled out, and man, that hurts!
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Whoever invented these little gems should be thanked tremendously. I have a lot of thick, long hair and I was tired of always getting dents from the tight elastics. These hair ties are the greatest thing ever. Not only do they leave no dents in my hair, but I find them easier to wear and keep on my wrist, unlike other super tight elastic ties. I love them so much, I find myself using one for months on end and not losing it once!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
So excited when I saw these - my hair-ties all break eventually or they run out of stretch. These jelly-texture bands are guaranteed not to break and they're SUPER stretchy. I have a lot of thick hair and feel like I'm constantly re-tying my pony. With these, you put up your hair once, and it doesn't fall. The only downside is that they always take out 3-5 strands of hair when you're ready to take your hair down.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you