BY SCÜNCI #21 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
These are good I like them but they aren't as great as goody bran I have had these pop on me an I don't have such thick hair but I do buy them from time to time I would recommend
Haydon K.
I don’t enjoy these hair ties at all. I always wear my hair up in a pony tail. However I won’t use these ones anymore. I used it one time and when I took it out it pulled out a lot of hair and it hurt. It holds really well though so that’s a big plus!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Scunci no slip grip hair ties are so amazing of my hair. I love to use them all the time around the house and they don't hurt at all.  Very affordable
Brigid D.
These are like putting an actual rubber band in your hair without the flexibility of one. It hurts when taking it out of your hair. I wouldn't recommend using them.
Emma J.
I have really long hair that tangles extremely easily. I like that these don't stretch out as easily as normal hair ties do but I've had these break on me multiple times. My hair also go really tangled in the hair tie so it hurt almost every time I'd take one out. Super good idea but just didn't work for me
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I thought these were going to be so amazing when I bought them, but they are so awful.  It may be because I have really thick, naturally curly hair, but these literally rip hairs out of my  head when I try to take them out.  I was so excited to see a silicone/rubber product that was hopefully not going to stretch as much as the covered bands, but couldn't use them because they just stuck to my hair.
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables , FL
These are my go-to hair ties. I have medium thickness hair, so my hair never falls out of these and they don't damage my hair too much unless I'm wearing my hair in a pony tail several days in a row. I do prefer their flat hair ties as opposed to these round ones, but those can be harder to find.
Nic S.
These hair ties are great when it comes to not pulling out hair. I love how the colors are fun and bright, but sometimes they break easily so you go through more. I also love how they don’t stretch out like the other style of hair ties.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I have thick hair that has a tendency to break hair ties. These do break, however, they don’t lose shape or elasticity as is common with most others. They’re affordable and effective, although they do rip out sizable amounts of hair with the branding. The nonslip formula has me sold and I will continue to purchase.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.