BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Emma J.
I have really long hair that tangles extremely easily. I like that these don't stretch out as easily as normal hair ties do but I've had these break on me multiple times. My hair also go really tangled in the hair tie so it hurt almost every time I'd take one out. Super good idea but just didn't work for me
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I thought these were going to be so amazing when I bought them, but they are so awful.  It may be because I have really thick, naturally curly hair, but these literally rip hairs out of my  head when I try to take them out.  I was so excited to see a silicone/rubber product that was hopefully not going to stretch as much as the covered bands, but couldn't use them because they just stuck to my hair.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables, FL
These are my go-to hair ties. I have medium thickness hair, so my hair never falls out of these and they don't damage my hair too much unless I'm wearing my hair in a pony tail several days in a row. I do prefer their flat hair ties as opposed to these round ones, but those can be harder to find.
Accd A.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have use so many hair ties for my 10 year old girl and her pony tail always got loss in the firs five minutes. But with this hair ties it last all day up. I like to hold her hair in a really tide pony tail, with other hair tides I have to put two or sometimes more, but with this I use only ONE....LOVE IT.....
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are great for my thick hair! They don't break as easily as traditional hair ties and they stay put the only down side is they can be a bit more uncomfortable to take out. I have replaced all my hair bands with these! Easy to find inexpensive and I don't have to keep buying them since they don't break!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever!
Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others.
They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all.

Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties!
The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
Maddie C.
HORRIBLY PAINFUL!!! If you have thick/ big or curly and or damaged hair steer clear of these!! I have very thick and big super curly and very damaged hair. My aunt who has very thin, smooth, straight hair swears by these but I can not use them without cutting them out!
Kiran S.
Affordable, but little pricey ... long lasting ... I use it daily ... works great with all outfits ... perfect for all hair types (dry, thin, thick, normal) ... not expensive... MUST HAVE ... definitely recommend it !
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I don't know how to feel about these because yes they do stay and won't slip but if you accidentally take them of he wrong way it will hurt so bad some of your hair might fall lol, idk it's a fifty fifty with these
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you