BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Terrible. They hurt. They pull hair. If you aren't tender headed at all you should try them. I am kinda hence why I don't really care for them. It's just personal honestly.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
Carly R.
Carly R.
Ontario, NY
These hair ties are amazing especially in the water. having thicker hair they actually stay put which is a huge bonus. highly recommended
Chaukeisia P.
Chaukeisia P.
Allen Park, MI
These are perfect for slipping on your wrist and throwing your hair into a quick ponytail. I always have a few with me when I'm on the go
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Estas colitas son excelentes! Me encanta la variedad de colores en que viene, a parte sujetan muy bien mi cabello.
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
I buy tons of these when on sale or at Dollar Tree for me and my girls. We always seem to lose them.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bright colors, they match every outfit , I wear them on my wrist and it actually look like a piece of jewelry!  They do not have metal in them to cause split ends they slide out easy and are easy to put in when you have a wide ponytail, so bands are so tight that you cannot get it around your pony.  If you need a smaller band for a braid they wk wonderful and I am hooked I buy a pack of brown, blonde, and colorful and they are all of my favs!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought these were going to be so amazing when I bought them, but they are so awful.  It may be because I have really thick, naturally curly hair, but these literally rip hairs out of my  head when I try to take them out.  I was so excited to see a silicone/rubber product that was hopefully not going to stretch as much as the covered bands, but couldn't use them because they just stuck to my hair.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long hair that tangles extremely easily. I like that these don't stretch out as easily as normal hair ties do but I've had these break on me multiple times. My hair also go really tangled in the hair tie so it hurt almost every time I'd take one out. Super good idea but just didn't work for me
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for my thick hair! They don't break as easily as traditional hair ties and they stay put the only down side is they can be a bit more uncomfortable to take out. I have replaced all my hair bands with these! Easy to find inexpensive and I don't have to keep buying them since they don't break!
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?