BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how to feel about these because yes they do stay and won't slip but if you accidentally take them of he wrong way it will hurt so bad some of your hair might fall lol, idk it's a fifty fifty with these
Kiran S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, but little pricey ... long lasting ... I use it daily ... works great with all outfits ... perfect for all hair types (dry, thin, thick, normal) ... not expensive... MUST HAVE ... definitely recommend it !
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They definitely don't slip, but they also rip out some hair as you take them out, so it can be a little painful no matter how carefully you try to get them out of your hair.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate hate hate these! I was looking for something that would easily hold my hair in a ponytail. Most rubber bands slip. These just get caught in my hair and damage it.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Alicia M.
These are awesome hair ties for long, thick hair. I am very satisfied with the product because it holds my hair in one place. You can find these at stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I use these all the time because my hair is super long and thick and I will continue to use these.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are a life saver I wear them as a bracelet and when my snaps off or breaks they stay put and doesn't pull my hair. They come in cute colors and the price is cheap for a big pack.
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
very easy to use stretch enough ekl not damage hair and come in different colors they serve you parabtodo type of occasion from going to work, exercise, go to school and make different hairstyles.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Estas colitas son excelentes! Me encanta la variedad de colores en que viene, a parte sujetan muy bien mi cabello.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?