BY SCÜNCI #34 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Courtney S.
Madisonville, TN
I am not a big fan of these. They did good my hair in place, but they completely got stuck in my hair and I ended up ripping a chunk of my hair out to get the band out. I got have thick, tangly hair so that was probably the problem. If you have smoother and thinner hair I think this could work well, but personally for me I hated them!! I had really high hops for these because I was hoping these would be great to keep my hair in place at the gym, practice, etc. but they just didn’t work out for me
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
These are the only hair ties I ever use. They NEVER slip!!! I can be out for a 12 hour long day and my pony tail will look exactly the same. Perfect for everyday. If you need a hair tie that doesn't budge, you need these. I refuse to wear any other kind.
Heather M.
I did not like these at all. While they held in place well, they pulled my hair SO bad! It sticks to your hair really bad and causes discomfort when taking it out. They're pretty, but not useful at all. I was very disappointed.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Yes these did stay in place when I used them; HOWEVER, I have curly hair, and when I used these I literally felt like I was just putting a rubber band in my hair. It hurt so bad when taking my hair out of the ponytail, it would pull my hair and I would end up getting them tangled into my hair when I was trying to take it out.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Dee C.
Cleveland, TN
Hands down the best hair tie I have ever tried! I have very long hair and have never had any problems I have been using for over a year. The only negative thing is in my area they are very hard to find.
Emily M.
These are my favorite for tight buns and ponytails. I'm a mom so my hair is basically always up. The unfortunate thing is they don't last forever and eventually they wear out and snap. They're also kinda hard to find in store! My target doesn't have them but bbb does.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I have thick hair that has a tendency to break hair ties. These do break, however, they don’t lose shape or elasticity as is common with most others. They’re affordable and effective, although they do rip out sizable amounts of hair with the branding. The nonslip formula has me sold and I will continue to purchase.
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
These are good I like them but they aren't as great as goody bran I have had these pop on me an I don't have such thick hair but I do buy them from time to time I would recommend
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you