BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
These are the only hair ties I ever use. They NEVER slip!!! I can be out for a 12 hour long day and my pony tail will look exactly the same. Perfect for everyday. If you need a hair tie that doesn't budge, you need these. I refuse to wear any other kind.
Heather M.
I did not like these at all. While they held in place well, they pulled my hair SO bad! It sticks to your hair really bad and causes discomfort when taking it out. They're pretty, but not useful at all. I was very disappointed.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
These are good I like them but they aren't as great as goody bran I have had these pop on me an I don't have such thick hair but I do buy them from time to time I would recommend
Brigid D.
These are like putting an actual rubber band in your hair without the flexibility of one. It hurts when taking it out of your hair. I wouldn't recommend using them.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Scunci no slip grip hair ties are so amazing of my hair. I love to use them all the time around the house and they don't hurt at all.  Very affordable
Emily M.
These are my favorite for tight buns and ponytails. I'm a mom so my hair is basically always up. The unfortunate thing is they don't last forever and eventually they wear out and snap. They're also kinda hard to find in store! My target doesn't have them but bbb does.
Nic S.
These hair ties are great when it comes to not pulling out hair. I love how the colors are fun and bright, but sometimes they break easily so you go through more. I also love how they don’t stretch out like the other style of hair ties.
Dayna T.
I love the bright colors, they match every outfit , I wear them on my wrist and it actually look like a piece of jewelry!  They do not have metal in them to cause split ends they slide out easy and are easy to put in when you have a wide ponytail, so bands are so tight that you cannot get it around your pony.  If you need a smaller band for a braid they wk wonderful and I am hooked I buy a pack of brown, blonde, and colorful and they are all of my favs!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you