BY SCÜNCI

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
These are the only hair ties I ever use. They NEVER slip!!! I can be out for a 12 hour long day and my pony tail will look exactly the same. Perfect for everyday. If you need a hair tie that doesn't budge, you need these. I refuse to wear any other kind.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I am not a big fan of these. They did good my hair in place, but they completely got stuck in my hair and I ended up ripping a chunk of my hair out to get the band out. I got have thick, tangly hair so that was probably the problem. If you have smoother and thinner hair I think this could work well, but personally for me I hated them!! I had really high hops for these because I was hoping these would be great to keep my hair in place at the gym, practice, etc. but they just didn’t work out for me
Heather M.
I did not like these at all. While they held in place well, they pulled my hair SO bad! It sticks to your hair really bad and causes discomfort when taking it out. They're pretty, but not useful at all. I was very disappointed.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Yes these did stay in place when I used them; HOWEVER, I have curly hair, and when I used these I literally felt like I was just putting a rubber band in my hair. It hurt so bad when taking my hair out of the ponytail, it would pull my hair and I would end up getting them tangled into my hair when I was trying to take it out.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Dee C.
Cleveland, TN
Hands down the best hair tie I have ever tried! I have very long hair and have never had any problems I have been using for over a year. The only negative thing is in my area they are very hard to find.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
in elementary i was apart of girl on the run and at the end of every race they give out this companies products for our hair. i loved the hair tie mostly cause they don't take out my hair. i buy the product at target and they are affordable and they're in a lot of giveaways
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I have really thick, curly hair and I use these when I'm at work or working out to keep my hair in place. They work really well--almost too well! Sometimes they can get tangled up in your hair and rip some out when you're trying to take it out, so just be careful doing that.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
These are good I like them but they aren't as great as goody bran I have had these pop on me an I don't have such thick hair but I do buy them from time to time I would recommend
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.