Scunci No-Slip Grip Flexible Headbands, 20421-A, 2 count uploaded by Melisa H.

BY SCÜNCI

• Do these actually work I want a headband that I can wear at work ...3 Answers
Melisa H.
Bosque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just picked these headbands up today and am in LOVE! I have NEVER found a headband that didn't slip off or give me a headache, until today. I put this headband on around 9:30 in the morning and just took it off at 11:30 for bed. I haven't had to adjust it. It hasn't slipped. NO headache. I almost forgot I was wearing it! If I can find more xolors than black and brown, I'll definitely be getting more of these!!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm one that adores headbands, but I never wear them because they always slip off or hurt when they're too tight! I also can't wear the headband elastics that go all around your head cause those fly right off, I still don't know how to keep them on. But I came across this and the minute I read "flexible" I was sold. Low and behold, you really CAN bend this headband! AND it feels super comfortable, it doesn't have teeth to stick in your head and it's the perfect width. It doesn't hurt behind my ears, no headaches, nothing! Need to find more of these asap as this was the absolute last one at Ulta!
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Do these actually work I want a headband that I can wear at work with my pony tail to hold the fly always down 😀