Scunci No-slip Grip Evolution Double Teeth Jaw Clips, 6cm, 2-Count (Colors May Vary)

BY SCÜNCI

With scunci no-slip grip hair accessories a woman should never have a bad hair day. scunci no-slip double teeth jaw clips are your hidden secret for secure all-day hold. they're ideal for casual tousled looks and quickly create updos. evolution all-day hold technology helps insure no one will ever find an out-of-place hair. conveniently hold sections of hair for cutting, curling or drying. interlocking jaws with no-slip grip technology keep even thick hair in place. single large clip in basic shade complements any do. see more...

• Does this clip work with thick hair? Worried it won't fit.1 Answers
  • Do these teeth hold well? Sturdy?! 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariella S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I have crazy curly hair that has begun to get longer and these clips are great. whether it be just holding my hair back around the house or I use them when I straighten my hair to hold the other sections
Jennifer H.
I have a lot of hair, let alone curly hair and this does an alright job. I sometimes have to put in another hair clip to put all my hair up. I would defiantly recommend for people with less curly hair than me!
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
When my hair was longer , I used these all the time. I loved them because i have thick hair and they hold awesome.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I really love the Scunci No-slip Grip Evolution Double Teeth Jaw Clips, 6cm, 2-Count, they are the best for holding up Your hair in a bun, nice & tight. I got mine at Christmas time, & couldn't wait to try them. Now I wear one everyday, they are awesome. I have really long hair & these Scunci no slip grip Evolution Double teeth jaw clips 6cm, 2 count.They fit very comfortably & stay in place all day long. I highly recommend these Scunci no slip eveloution double teeth jaw clips 6cm, You won't be disappointed!! :) Thanks!! :)
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Does this clip work with thick hair? Worried it won't fit.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
Do these teeth hold well? Sturdy?!