Scunci No-slip Grip Auto Clasp Barrettes uploaded by Jerikah B.

BY SCÜNCI

With scunci no-slip grip barrettes at her fingertips a woman should never have a bad hair day. snap one of these auto clasp barrettes into place and your style stays all day. these easy to apply barrettes feature a rubber sleeve with our no-slip technology and an auto clip closing feature so once you've put them in, they stay in. they hold especially well on fine hair and are ideal for updos or side accents. secure stray strands with aplomb. 4 pack with 2 marbled tortoise and 2 basic black. see more...

Review (1)
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are my favorite barrettes. I just repurshased another pack because I always end up losing them. My hair is pretty thick and these hold super well and never slide out of my hair or pull. After wearing these for years I've never broken one so they are very sturdy!

Amazon