scunci no slip grip

by scünci

Western Family (Shurfine) Vit. Complete Advanced Formula

I love these clips. The don't slip and stay put until you are ready to take your hair down. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Start your review of scunci no slip grip!
bethpage
scunci no slip grip uploaded by Jenna F.
Always my go to hair clip. Never pulls my hair and always keeps it exactly as I place it! I’ve had this for years!
Bismarck, ND
These little hair clips work so good . If your in a rush or even out on a date these don't look terrible in my hair . They hold in all the right places . I wouldn't change anything . There very affordable and would recommend.
Santa Barbara, CA
These clips are ok. I have a lot of hair so its hard for the clip to get all my hair. I have to do it just right every time. If I only put up half my hair its almost not enough hair and i feel like the clip is going to fall out. but i have friends use have the same clips and have no complaints
Victor
Love these, perfect for holding all of my long length hair. They stay in place and don’t really move even wearing them all day!
Mobile, AL
These clips work really well. They hold alot of hair and don't slip. I put my hair up once in the morning with this clip and good to go for the entire day.
RENTON, WA
This is my go to claw clip. I have medium - ish length hair that is fine and this holds it pretty dang well without my hair slipping out. Comfortable and basic colors. Inexpensive so I own multiples and keep one everywhere just in case.
Brooklyn, NY
Hold my hair super well, and are great at keeping my hair out of my face. Love these!
Corona, NY
I don’t like these hair holders because they say to be non slip but they do slip right through my hair
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These worked pretty decent In my thick curly hair / they weren’t my favorite but they were ok I would change e shape to clip better for thick hair
Rexburg, ID
I got these clips a while ago. My hair usually falls out of clips, but not with these ones! I like them a lot and I would suggest trying them.