BY SC√úNCI

Paj O.
Paj O.
Pretty good like most. Nothing too special about it. Holds pretty good and definitely not fall outs, unless you have layers like me. lol
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up this hair clip at my local drug store. I have very thick curly hair and worried about the hold. well. it works perfectly! my hair held in place all day. highly recommend.
Debbie  H.
Debbie H.
Frankfort, NY
I have medium thick hair and it is very hard to find hair accessories that stay in and hold my hair properly. This bare held perfectly in my hair for a wedding I went to. Dinner, Dancing and no fuss that my hair was not in place. I 100% recommend this bare to ladies who want their hair to look good.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I have extremely think hair with natural curl. This barrette works great with it. Even when I flat iron my hair and it's smooth I don't have a problem with this barrette slipping.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice, cute keeps my hair in place. Not fuzzy hair anymore :-) I likey my hair now. Even my nieces asked me to get them one.
Randee M.
Randee M.
fort erie
The clip really worked well in my thick hair! loved the design as well got many compliments!!