BY SCÜNCI #5 in Hair Ties & Clips

Great Neat Look All Day Long Fond of active lifestyle or sports but really uncomfortable with your hair accessory? Go for Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that are made to stay and do not roll out. You can slip these bands into hair any time without worrying of breaking your hair. They are hair accessories that are great for school or if you lead a very active lifestyle. Ties hair tightly Helps to form a pony tail Won't roll out You can form a tight ponytail with these Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that tightly grip your hair that lasts for long. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands are made with a no-slip grip lining that helps them to efficiently hold the hair tightly throughout the day. Get Started: Pull your hair back and tie it with this accessory. see more...

• Do they have a good grip on hair?15 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your...2 Answers
  • Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Aimee C.
Lakewood, OH
I wanted to like these, I really did.  But, unfortunately, they do not work for my hair.  The Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands have a rubber strip on the inside of the elastic.  Once the hair elastic gets stretched out, this rubber non-slip strip cracks and looks unsightly.  Also, it is impossible to wrap this hair elastic around a ponytail without the unsightly rubber strip showing, at least partially, on the outside.  I have thick hair, so this elastic was too loose wrapped around my hair twice, but it would not fit around my ponytail three times.  I would not purchase again.
Steph M.
Awesome!My daughter dealt with her hair ties constantly falling out.Which would mess her hair up in school and for a 16 yr old teenager that's like the end of the world.She adores these!They never slip,they have a great grip,her hair is thick and they work great .They never break or fall out.I would 100% dare you to use them because I know you won't regret it!👌
Brooke G.
Union Grove
These things pull out your hair with that anti slip plastic in the band and just like the other ties I have been using these on my hair since they came out. I have long, thick, curly, and heavy hair. They were the best thing since sliced bread but then within the last year or two I have noticed the break more and more at the spot they are put together. They loose their shape and elastic incredibly fast. I find I am having to buy more ever 3 months compared to every 6 or even once a year. I not know what formula change they is but change it back.
Kaiserin 💀.
Ruckersville
These hair ties work well. Keeps hair up and out of your face. They last a while and don't break immediately when putting hair up. I have long hair and they work well for me.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are the best hair ties for keeping hair in place. The shape is unique and holds the pony in place better than the traditional ties. I will these didn't stretch but its okay they still don't stretch as fast as the regular round bands. Love these!!
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I love these! I have very long thick hair, and SO many hair bands get hair stuck around them. These don’t pull my hair. They do tend to stretch a little after the first couple of uses. These are the only hairband I will use.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
I got these hair ties because they say on the packaging all day STRONG hold... ok.. cool, except LITERALLY every single one I've used so far, I now have 2, has broken. Sooo strong hold?? Not so much. I have thick hair, it would be nice to find a product that ACTUALLY catered to our side of things.
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
I use these daily and they hold your hair up great, these are very durable compared to other holders, also made with no medal so you can wear them anytime anywhere. I highly recommend this product
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
These are one of my must haves. They do NOT pull my hair or damage it. They hold my hair all day. I do NOT leave home without one (usually one in my hair and ALWAYS one on my wrist) lol
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I don't like or recommend this specific product, because the no-slip grip held my hair so tight that I had to break my a lot of my hair to get it out of this hair tie.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Do they have a good grip on hair?
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your hair?
@lakia b.
Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?