BY SCÜNCI

Great Neat Look All Day Long Fond of active lifestyle or sports but really uncomfortable with your hair accessory? Go for Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that are made to stay and do not roll out. You can slip these bands into hair any time without worrying of breaking your hair. They are hair accessories that are great for school or if you lead a very active lifestyle. Ties hair tightly Helps to form a pony tail Won't roll out You can form a tight ponytail with these Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that tightly grip your hair that lasts for long. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands are made with a no-slip grip lining that helps them to efficiently hold the hair tightly throughout the day. Get Started: Pull your hair back and tie it with this accessory. see more...

• Do they have a good grip on hair?15 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your...2 Answers
  • Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have when I have my extentions in. When I'm in a rush and don't feel like doing my hair I grab a hair band and but it in a ponytail. I buy these at least once a month because I am forever loosing them. They are great when you need to put your hair up and get it out of your face. Also id you get in water like a pool or at the beach its great to keep your hair back.I would definitely recommend these to others. They are a life saver!!!!!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
These are my go to hair elastics. Hair bands disappear like socks in my house so I am constantly buying more, and these are my favorite ones. I've tried cheaper ones or different brands but they often snap with the first use where I haven't had that problem with these. They stay in place and hold my thick hair up. I don't have to fix my hairstyle through the the day. Love these and would recommend them to anyone.
Sophia N.
Oak Park, CA
I love these hair bands!!! They actually stay in my hair!!! Personally I have a lot of hair and this is able to hold ALL my hair up without any hair falling out of my bun or ponytail! It's nice to be able to have my hair up all day if I want to! 😊 I love this product and definitely recommend it!!! P.s. It doesn't hurt or pull on my hair which is awesome!!! Try it out for yourself and you'll love it!!! ❤️
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great. I have heavy curly hair and ponytails end up getting weighted down. They do pull if you try to pull on them. Or maybe it is just my hair type. I use when I do certain hair types like a high ponytail otherwise other hair bands have to be pulled real tight and then you end up ruining them.
Jessica T.
Summer #mycultclassics I have never had a day in my life without #Scunci no slips! I AM WEARING ONE RIGHT NOW LOL! And I love them! Even when I cut all of my hair off I kept these tucked safely away for when my locks required their support with put pulling again! I use them in both my kids hair too!!!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these hair ties a lot. They are my go-to. I have very thick hair so I need something that is going to hold my hair in place. They are very affordable. My only issue is that they sometimes break easily. However, like I said, I have thick hair so I cannot be surprised.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Home with 2 girls using these. They disappear so we go through a lot, but they are our favorite! I have really thick hair and these will hold it al without snapping/popping. The no skip is great because my hair doesn't fall or come loose. This is the only brand we will use!
Madilyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands! The packaging is nice. They come with so many, which is helpful because I'm always losing the,. I bought mine at Target. I use these every day. I would definitely recommend these to others and I plan on buying them again.
Tamara M.
These bands work great on my natural hair! They don't snag or break causing the elastic to be exposed. Definitely a great value for the price. I usually find these at Walmart or Target and it's one of the only hair band brands I would consider buying.
Kerri C.
Gulfport, MS
I love these... my hair is full but fine and the Scunci No SlipHair Bands work perfect cause my hair doesn't come out of them easy.. they don't snag on my hair and pull it out and they work just like their name NO MATTER what activity I'm doing.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Do they have a good grip on hair?
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your hair?
@lakia b.
Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?