BY SCÜNCI

Great Neat Look All Day Long Fond of active lifestyle or sports but really uncomfortable with your hair accessory? Go for Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that are made to stay and do not roll out. You can slip these bands into hair any time without worrying of breaking your hair. They are hair accessories that are great for school or if you lead a very active lifestyle. Ties hair tightly Helps to form a pony tail Won't roll out You can form a tight ponytail with these Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that tightly grip your hair that lasts for long. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands are made with a no-slip grip lining that helps them to efficiently hold the hair tightly throughout the day. Get Started: Pull your hair back and tie it with this accessory. see more...

• Do they have a good grip on hair?15 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your...2 Answers
  • Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
I got these hair ties because they say on the packaging all day STRONG hold... ok.. cool, except LITERALLY every single one I've used so far, I now have 2, has broken. Sooo strong hold?? Not so much. I have thick hair, it would be nice to find a product that ACTUALLY catered to our side of things.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
I have super thick hair and most pony tail holders either cant hold my hair or they will pull my hair out. These are able to keep my hair up all day and don't tug or pull when I remove them! I also love how cheap they are, since I Iose them all the time!
Nicole L.
I buy these in bulk for my daughters. They are nice and sturdy and really keep their ponytails up during the day with barely any slipping. I also like that they seem to be thicker than other brands. Great!
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Omg these pulled my hair SOOO BADDDD!! I have a super sensitive head so that was a no go for me! I felt like it just pulled on all my hairs from the nonslip band on it, not worth it to me
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
These hair elastics are the best ! When I put them on the wrist for later use you don't feel them applying pressure. The best thing is that it holds your hair up great!
Courtney H.
This is a must have when I have my extentions in. When I'm in a rush and don't feel like doing my hair I grab a hair band and but it in a ponytail. I buy these at least once a month because I am forever loosing them. They are great when you need to put your hair up and get it out of your face. Also id you get in water like a pool or at the beach its great to keep your hair back.I would definitely recommend these to others. They are a life saver!!!!!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
These are my go to hair elastics. Hair bands disappear like socks in my house so I am constantly buying more, and these are my favorite ones. I've tried cheaper ones or different brands but they often snap with the first use where I haven't had that problem with these. They stay in place and hold my thick hair up. I don't have to fix my hairstyle through the the day. Love these and would recommend them to anyone.
Jessica T.
Summer #mycultclassics I have never had a day in my life without #Scunci no slips! I AM WEARING ONE RIGHT NOW LOL! And I love them! Even when I cut all of my hair off I kept these tucked safely away for when my locks required their support with put pulling again! I use them in both my kids hair too!!!
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
Love these bands because they keep my hair in a twisted bun perfectly but still come out easily without pulling my hair. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because mine always seem to break and come apart at the glued seam. When I first buy them they are a bit too tight so I can't loop it around my hair 3 times but 2 times is too lose. I tend to keep at least one on my wrist at all times and the new ones are too tight for my wrist and cut off the circulation. Eventually they loosen up and are perfect though.
Monica L.
I always seem to be buying hair ties, for either them breaking or just loosing them. So with having tried lodes of them. These have to be my favorite of them. I don't find the problem with them being too lose and too tight at the same time. They grip your hair really well but it is still comfortable.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Do they have a good grip on hair?
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your hair?
@lakia b.
Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?