BY SCÜNCI

Great Neat Look All Day Long Fond of active lifestyle or sports but really uncomfortable with your hair accessory? Go for Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that are made to stay and do not roll out. You can slip these bands into hair any time without worrying of breaking your hair. They are hair accessories that are great for school or if you lead a very active lifestyle. Ties hair tightly Helps to form a pony tail Won't roll out You can form a tight ponytail with these Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands that tightly grip your hair that lasts for long. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands are made with a no-slip grip lining that helps them to efficiently hold the hair tightly throughout the day. Get Started: Pull your hair back and tie it with this accessory. see more...

• Do they have a good grip on hair?15 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage...2 Answers
  • Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?1 Answers
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I LOVE these hairbands! As do my mom and sister. So a quick little family background hair description
Mom has straight thick hair and dad has thin curly hair

Sister has straight thin, I have thick curly and these hairbands are the one thing we consistently buy that we all use and steal from each other. To the point where these hair bands have become bracelets on our arms. I hate jewelry and can’t wear anything for more than a few hours but I swear to you I almost always have one on my wrist and if I don’t I’m probably super distraught..or it’s in my hair.

This brand holds any type of hair really well, without pulling or tugging. Long thick curly hair or short straight hair they hold our hair up well and rarely even break unless we’re really stretching it out.
Steph M.
Awesome!My daughter dealt with her hair ties constantly falling out.Which would mess her hair up in school and for a 16 yr old teenager that's like the end of the world.She adores these!They never slip,they have a great grip,her hair is thick and they work great .They never break or fall out.I would 100% dare you to use them because I know you won't regret it!👌
Aimee C.
Lakewood, OH
I wanted to like these, I really did.  But, unfortunately, they do not work for my hair.  The Scunci No Slip Elastic Hair Bands have a rubber strip on the inside of the elastic.  Once the hair elastic gets stretched out, this rubber non-slip strip cracks and looks unsightly.  Also, it is impossible to wrap this hair elastic around a ponytail without the unsightly rubber strip showing, at least partially, on the outside.  I have thick hair, so this elastic was too loose wrapped around my hair twice, but it would not fit around my ponytail three times.  I would not purchase again.
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I love these! I have very long thick hair, and SO many hair bands get hair stuck around them. These don’t pull my hair. They do tend to stretch a little after the first couple of uses. These are the only hairband I will use.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are the best hair ties for keeping hair in place. The shape is unique and holds the pony in place better than the traditional ties. I will these didn't stretch but its okay they still don't stretch as fast as the regular round bands. Love these!!
asset n.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was hopeful that I would love these like I do my other brand of hair ties. I purchased them because they're flat verses round. Unfortunately, for me these slip out of my hair and don't hold it tight enough. I have thick, wavy hair so I wear it up all the time. I don't really feel like these grip like the round ones.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I don't like or recommend this specific product, because the no-slip grip held my hair so tight that I had to break my a lot of my hair to get it out of this hair tie.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I tried these one time, due to having long thick hair the nonslip seemed like a great idea.. I was wrong. It felt like I had a rubber band in my hair whenever I pulled it out. But they do work great and my hair didn’t fall out as easily as it does with regular hair ties.
Lexi H.
I’ve given these a try because I always felt like my pony tail would end up slouching out of my hair after all day. Seemed like an easy fix, however it wasn’t. I always felt like these were pulling my hair out. Without fail, every time taking my hair down I was pulling hairs out. Not for me!
Tammy R.
Ruckersville, VA
These hair ties work well. Keeps hair up and out of your face. They last a while and don't break immediately when putting hair up. I have long hair and they work well for me.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Do they have a good grip on hair?
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Does anyone else feel like these are causing major damage to your hair?
@lakia b.
Should I try these? Are the good for the banding method?