Scunci No Damage Thick Hair Elastics

by scünci

Dream    Imagine  Create™ Thick Hair™ Holds More Hair No Damage® No Metal Parts Thick Hair™ Holds More Hair 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com ;

Do these really work for thick hair? I have some that say thick hair on them but they don't work well and stretch out really easily. I'm constantly having to get a new one instead of being able to use the same one more than once.
Start your review of Scunci No Damage Thick Hair Elastics!
Christmas, FL
These are the only kind of hair ties I use. They are nice and thick and hold my hair well. I have fine/medium hair and always had trouble with hair ties either slipping or getting tangled in my hair. These don't do either of those things. I definitely recommend.
deforest, WI
Ok so I have very very thick hair I love the product but after a couple of days the hair tie was stretching and pulling apart. I was a bit disappointed but. I still love the product and will buy it again and it is affordable to. that's one of the good things
Alameda, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I like using this brand, and I don’t have a problems with it. It does tied up my hair but after awhile the hair tie gets loose. It is affordable if you have long hair and you can get any where in a pharmacy store.
Dickson, TN
These are the only hair ties I can use! My hair is super thick and medium/long in length. I also live in Tennessee, where the humidity is thick enough to chew and basically the only time my hair is down is when I get out of the shower to brush it for at least 2 1/2 seasons of the year. To take the pressure off of 1 band, I use 2 at once, and they'll last for months, instead of popping at the most inconvenient times! Anyone else tried to tie the 2 ends back together long enough for you to either get home or to the store? 😂 That's a nightmare! I love these!
Scunci No Damage Thick Hair Elastics uploaded by Alicia M.
Best "Scünci" out there for thick hair; holds more hair, no damage, no metal parts. Rating it 3 stars because I wish it would wrap around a min. of 4 times to hold this heavy mane even tighter... and although there are a few times I manage to stretch it just right there are time when you try it and it snaps. It's either this or the old school 80's scrunchy. I choose this!
These are great for my hair type! I have short, thin hair and it is often difficult to find a hair tie that will stay put. These do the trick and I am so satisfied with them! I wrap them 3x tight and they will hold no matter what activity I am doing! I would recommend them and buy them again!
Wheelersburg, OH
I love these hair bands normal hair bands break on me right away but these last longer my hair is super thick and long. They do wear down some but if you use two of them at the same time then they stay decently tight I can also wrap them around more than normal hair bands
These hair ties are great for thick hair! I have really thick hair myself and these hold my hair very well! However these are to big on my tiny wrist, I like having tight hair ties on my wrist. Other than that these hair ties are totally worth buying!
Purchased at: CVS
These stretch out faster than the medium/ regular width hair ties. I only got about 2 uses out of each hair tie before they stretched out. The band itself stretches and the ends of the ties where the elastic attaches to itself stretches out. Would not buy again.
Anderson , SC
If you have thick hair you have got to have these!! These are the only bands I can wear. All the other hair bands I've used snapped every time I'd put them in because they could not handle my thick hair. I would highly recommend these to anyone with thick hair.