Scunci No Damage Snap Clips

by scünci

all day hold™ Won t Pull Out, Tangle or Damage Hair 6 Pcs. Dream ~ Imagine ~ Create™ only from scunci® 17898-A U.S. and International Patents Pending ; or visit scunci.com

Scunci No Damage Snap Clips please tell me how not to have the RIP my hair out on back of head, hair is always getting stuck in the lil round screw thing at the tip?
I've used clips like this in the past and my hair got caught up in them and it pulled out. Does it get caught on any hair when using them?
Start your review of Scunci No Damage Snap Clips!
Product Highlights
Had to use these all the time for dance which i had to securely keep my hair back and they worked wonderful.in reviews
I love these clips I use them on my daughters very thin hair and they don't get caught or rip her hair and they stay place all dayin reviews
They stay put and are easily removed!in reviews
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
These snap clips are my absolute favorite hair accessory. I buy these in bulk because I lose them so easily lol I use them on the back of my hair when it’s in a ponytail so my hair stays in place. They’re perfect if you have thick hair. The material it’s made from is very strong and firm. I would recommend these to anyone!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,318 reviews
These are so great for when you put your hair up catching any small strands or just when you need a little hair put up great hold they are very affordable too
Gena A.
Killen, AL
I like the Scunci No Damage Snap Clips very much. Especially for keeping those little fly aways tame & in place that I always seem to get (on both sides of my head) whenever I wear my hair up. They always stay where I place them, never pull my hair when taking them out and they come in lighter colors that almost disappear in my blond hair that I truly appreciate. As someone with Psoriatic Arthritis, I appreciate that they are so light weight and I can easily open/close them with one hand. For something so simple, I depend on them and I use them at least 4 days a week. I highly recommend these to anyone. They are also inexpensive which is always nice.
Stacy L.
Ludlow, MA
I like using these better then a pin because they're cute , rather then a bunch of pins sticking out everywhere.. Very easy to snap into place and holds well, stays where I put and don't fall out until I take it out. Highly recommend.
Marie M.
Cypress, California
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these because it said no damage snap clips which was not true. Granted I have thick curly hair but they did pull my hair out which pi**ed me off because I’m trying really hard to get my hair back healthy after being like everybody else and putting blonde in my hair. I won’t use these again at least don’t recommend for curly thick hair!
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Scunci No Damage Snap Clips uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: CVS
I love these clips, I wear them whenever I wear a pony or my hair back. They clip in so easily, they hold well and they are flat and the black is almost unseeable in my dark hair. They never get caught or pull. They are my favorite everyday hair accessory!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,678 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I normally use bobby pins, but there are sometimes when bobby pins just don’t cut it or the end of the bobby pin sticking up is just driving me crazy and I need a hair clip so I grab one of these! Love having these on me for when I need to keep hair out of my face or put my hair up in a ponytail and need my hairs that don’t quite make it up clipped up as well. Very handy to have.
Marcie M.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Scunci it's my pony tail ,updo go to. These little clips have been great for extra support when the hair doesn't reach the rubber band easy to use and super cheap you can by them at any dollar store . I would recommend them to my friends cause if you need them they are good to have around
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
I have long hair so it’s hard for me to keep it pinned up without my head hurting. Bout these and they do work great.
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Scunci hair accessories are the best product out there for gripping hair and holding it in the right position on your scalp. I love these accessories because they are easy to use, easy to carry with you and can turn any mop top into a sleek and stylish mane. Go for it. Their products are great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
il y a un an
Nadine G. il y a un an
If you take a piece of thin cardboard or fabric and hot glue it to the clip on the inside, the hair doesn't get caught anymore. That's what I did to mine :)