Scunci No Damage Snap Clips

by scünci

all day hold™ Won t Pull Out, Tangle or Damage Hair 6 Pcs. Dream ~ Imagine ~ Create™ only from scunci® 17898-A U.S. and International Patents Pending ; or visit scunci.com

I've used clips like this in the past and my hair got caught up in them and it pulled out. Does it get caught on any hair when using them?
Start your review of Scunci No Damage Snap Clips!
Product Highlights
“Had to use these all the time for dance which i had to securely keep my hair back and they worked wonderful.” in 3 reviews
“I love these clips I use them on my daughters very thin hair and they don't get caught or rip her hair and they stay place all day” in 2 reviews
“They stay put and are easily removed!” in 1 review
Glendale , CA
I Love these hair clips! I have thin hair so I struggle even finding bobby pins that hold my hair well but these clips work great for me! It holds my hair back tightly and doesn't lose it's grip. I highly recommend this for all types of hair, friendly prices too!
Cape Coral , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use these snap clips to hold up the shorter hair in the back when I wear pony tails. They are super easy to insert and are affordable. I usually have to use two together though for them to hold up my hair.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Target
I normally use bobby pins, but there are sometimes when bobby pins just don’t cut it or the end of the bobby pin sticking up is just driving me crazy and I need a hair clip so I grab one of these! Love having these on me for when I need to keep hair out of my face or put my hair up in a ponytail and need my hairs that don’t quite make it up clipped up as well. Very handy to have.
Cordova, TN
I feel like snap clips are very 90's, but I have to use them almost every day because Bobby pins just don't cut it. I prefer them because they keep the tiny hairs underneath my ponytail or bun in place, and I don't have to constantly buy more like you do with Bobby pins. I like that they're dark colors and blend in with my hair as well!
Worcester, MA
This definitely does get tangled in my hair and sometimes the color of the clip starts to fade. Back to my hair, it's nappy and clumped together, but the clips should still be able to keep what they promised. On the other hand, it does clip together nicely and stays that way.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used these clips since high school. Doing small half up twists I like using these because they work well with my hair color and stay put all day. I often will interlock two together when holding back a couple pieces of hair. I definitely recommend.
Can't live without them. These clips and bobby pins are the only type I use for any updo! The reason I love them more is cause my hair doesn't get stuck where as almost any other clip including bobby pins my hair gets stuck or pulled when placing or removing them. Every girl needs a set of these!
Sacramento, CA
These were really helpful to me when I was trying to grow out my bangs. I would just twist my bangs up and pin them to the side which was really cool since the clips matched my hair color. I like these better than bobby clips because sometimes the bobby pins pull out some of my hair and these clips don't. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to hide some flyaway hairs or bangs :)
I use these clips to pin back pieces of hair when I do my makeup! Only problem is that I don't like to wear them in public Just because I think the style isn't too appealing but they do work great
Fresno, CA
I love these Snap clips! They always stay where I put them and the never bother my head. I've even forgotten to take one out before, and slept with it in my hair. I didn't know until I went to brush my hair the next morning.