BY SCÜNCI

Dream, imagine, create. Made in China. see more...

Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
Needed something to keep my hair out of my face and something other than pony tails and braids. Figured this would be a wonderful solution since headbands give me headaches. I find that this is not a good product for me. They do not stay in place. Not sure if it's my hair type or not but I will not be purchasing these in the future.
Maddi K.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Absolutely LOVE these! I have very thick hair and they don't get lost in my hair like many others do. Headbands always slip out of my hair, but not these ones. Definite A+
Samantha M.
Brockton, MA
I have a big head and these ALWAYS pop right off! I wish they made them in a size bigger because trying to get them to stay on my head is bad.
Hannah C.
Love these headbands. I use them all the time when i pull my hair up. Very cheap too!
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
Does anyone know if they are good for thin hair? I didn't have much success with this product and was wondering if that may be why.
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
So I work out a lot and have tried several hairbands. does this one actually stay in place?