Scunci No Damage Hair Ties Black - 32 CT uploaded by Erica C.

BY SCÜNCI

Scunci® No Damage® Black Hair Ties.
Everyday Fashion™.
No metal parts. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
These are my favorite hair ties because they work the best. I can not live without a hair tie. It seems like I can never have enough of them. I make sure I keep some in my purse, my vehicle, at my job, and at home.
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
BEST HAIR TIES EVER!!!!! I love these so much!! They are stretchy and super duper long lasting and they don’t break!! They are super affordable and you can get them at the drugstore! They don’t damage your hair or rip oh hair when you try to take it out!! Works well for all hair types!!
Brianna U.
Fantastic hair ties! These are great! They work the best for my hair than all the other hair ties I have bought in the past. I just got these at Walmart, it's affordable and totally perfect to hold my hair back or up in a pony tail.
Mindy N.
Ellenwood, GA
I love these so much. I am able to keep my hair up in a ponytail and it stays in place. They do tend to break after a while. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
I use these everyday and I love the ones for thick hair when I workout. My cat also likes to play with them so I have to hide them in my drawer lol.
Amanda M.
Leonard, TX
I love these ties because the are neutral and will go with anything. they so don't break easily.
Tiffany T.
New Haven, KY
Love them they don't have that metal piece that pulls out and damages your hair