BY SCÜNCI

Scunci® No Damage® Hair Ties Assorted Colors.
Everyday Fashion™.
No metal parts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby T.
Moline, IL
These are the only hair ties I use for my hair. When I was in my teenage years, I would use the hair ties where there was metal in the middle. My hairdresser told me that this was damaging my hair and told me to switch. I have used these ever since and I believe they last quite a long time! They are also not too tight which is good because I am prone to headaches. I recommend these. After a lot of use of these rubberbands, they do stretch out.
Arycelle A.
Short Hair, long hair, medium hair i always have a hair tie with me and these are the best brand i have found. i buy 2 or 3 at a time as my sister and i love these and they last a while. i especially love how tight they feel when i am doing a messy bun look.
Summer C.
These are fantastic for my long, thick, wavy hair. Sometimes my hair gets wrapped around it if it's in a bun, but mostly, there isn't any damage done to my hair with these. Also, they hang on pretty well. I can use them more than once, which is not the case for many other brands!
Andrea I.
I carry one where ever I go. Doesn't damage my hair or get tangled. I like that it comes in different colors or just black if I don't want it to show. Always make sure I never run out.
Sandra T.
Clarks Hill , SC
These bands are the only ones I will use on my daughter. I also love them for my head full of curls. I have found though that after using the same band over and over (2 weeks or so) it becomes over stretched
and snaps. All in all an awesome product.
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
Love these. The do tend to get worn out after about a month of using the same band, but with the amount of thick hair I have one band is strong enough to hold all of it for that month, then i start to double up.
Amanda H.
This the best in hair ties and the only kind I use. Doesn't break or damage my hair. My hair Doesn't get tangled in the hair tie and the last so long. Good quality product
Michelle H.
Gilbert, AZ
My granddaughter has very curly hair.  With these, she never cries.  She loves the Colours.  My Daughter also has Super curly hair and carries these with her on her wrist like bracelets.
Kendra F.
These are great. I use them daily in both of my girl's hair. They keep the ponytail or braids in all day eve after running around in gym and on the playground. the colors are vibrant too.
Mayra D.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love love this product not only do they last long they never get tangled with my hair.... and the bright colors are great for little girls to match their outfits..