BY SCÜNCI

Scunci® No Damage® Hair Ties Assorted Colors.
Everyday Fashion™.
No metal parts. see more...

Amber E.
LEANDER, TX
These are my favorite hair ties and only ones I will ever use. They are great for any types of hair and do not damage or break your hair. They also do not snap when using them especially if you have a lot of hair. I would recommend this to anyone and anyone who has little girls. Great!!!
Angelica C.
Bristol, TN
These are my go to favorite hair ties. I have fine hair and it tangles easily. I love that these do not have the metal in them for my hair to get tangled around. Also the cloth covering over the elastic further prevents my hair from tangling.
Thalia P.
Fairmont
These are my favorite hair ties! They don’t tangle my hair! They work great for me with my fine hair and also my daughter who has thick curly hair!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
One of my favorite sets of colors of hair ties.. I love it has grey, black, brown, tan, and white. Recommend these for sure!! Inexpensive too!!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Scunci No Damage Hair Ties Assorted Colors - 18 CT is a great find.  Very affordable and they don't hurt my hair at all.
Leann H.
Great product !use these on granddaughter hair like that they stay in her hair so well and true they don't cause any damage to her hair like other brands i have try ed , lots of color to choose from