Scunci No Damage Hair Ties, 30 count (Classic)

by scünci

Scunci No Damage Hair Ties, 30 count (Classic)

Do these pull your hair out?
Start your review of Scunci No Damage Hair Ties, 30 count (Classic)!
League City, TX
these hair ties literally are the only think that will hold my super thin hair in a ponytail. I totally recommend because they arent pricey at all.
Brookfield, WI
These hairbands are a staple in my house with 3 girls on the go. They are easy to use, come in cute colors and we don't go anywhere without them!
Nicholasville, KY
1,952 reviews
Love this hair ties and are the only kind I'll buy. I can't use the ones with the metal piece. My hair always gets pulled or its way too tight.
Lorena, TX
The best ponytail holders. Absolutely love them, they hold up great, and your hair doesn't get pinched or hung up in them.
I like these hair ties. They work great wothput breaking hair strands and you can re tie them if they break or get loose.
These hold my thick hair well. And go around at least twice. Although sometimes my hair does knot up around the band
Hayden, AL
Best hair ties out there. I love these, me and both my daughters wear them in our hair. Great price and product.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
I'm always buying packs of these, because I'm always loosing them!! Lol I think every female has this problem
Love these. they work great. the don't damage my hair and the are durable. they are a good price too
Scunci No Damage Hair Ties, 30 count (Classic) uploaded by Lucy E.
Love using this elastics they last me a long time and like that they have so many different colors