BY SCÜNCI #2 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Damage Hair Ties: Everyday fashion No metal parts No damage Item 38971-W see more...

• Have you used this pony tail holder?10 Answers
  • Anyone have any amazing tips for not loosing these??? 3 Answers
  • Do these work well with thick hair? How well do that hold up? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have thick hair (just cut it but used to be extremely long also) and it's the only hair tie that held my hair good and didn't give me a headache." in 6 reviews
  • "Other brands I find myself using two hair ties to make sure it don't break, not any more thanks to scunci no damage hair ties.. Whoo hooo" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and when I need to put my hair in a ponytail or bun, these hair ties do the trick!" in 1 review
  • "I have super thick, curly hair and once I use one a couple of times they end up breaking." in 1 review
Cia P.
Cia P.
These last but are often lost!

I wish I knew how many elastic band's or Bobby pins I've lost over the years! I'm sure I've invested big money in these items.

Anyways....

These certainly get the job done.
I like a nice secure ponytail and I have thick slick curly hair so I often need about 3-4 loops around in a ponytail.

I slightly struggle but I prefer that over having too big of an elastic band and looping for what seems like years.

These have not broken on me as of yet and I've been using the same band for about 2 weeks.

Throw confetti my way because I'm actually an adult now & I'm keeping up with my ponytail holders.

Yasss Adulting 101!

In short: These are good, no better yet no worst than any other ponytail holder. On the cheaper side about 2-3 bucks for 27 bands. Good price. Good value. I'm satisfied & I would definitely consider repurchasing in the future.
Astrid B.
Astrid B.
Farmersville, TX
These hair ties are a must! Especially with thick, curly hair! In this heat I find myself throwing my hair up more often then not. I usually have 2 in my car, 2 in my purse and one on my wrist lol. Although it may seemnlike an exxaggeration, my daughters use them too (thick, long, curly hair also). It doesn't pull on hair or get caught in it so its child safe as well. The only con to these is that they somehow always end up getting lost lol
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Aurora, IL
As a Latina I have thick hair and it doesn't help that I have long. In the summer I put my hair up more than usual. If you also have thick hair you know how frustrating it can be when one of those cheap hair ties snaps in your hands! I've still had these do it to me, but it's rare. They don't hurt and don't tear my hair. I always carry a few in my purse so that I can tie my hair up, because sweaty necks are not cute. lol
Jaydee  D.
Jaydee D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely the only hair tie i ever use. my hair is thin and long. it gets tangles around the smaller hair ties and pulls a lot more. but these are amazing and I don't have to continually readjust my hair because the hair tie is slipping or won't stay in place. I believe it's universal hair tie and can be used on all hair types! another plus is that is comes with a lot of hair ties no skimps there!
Angela J.
Angela J.
There's 5 girls in my family and we all have long hair and we are constantly fighting over hair bands so needless to say I have bought several packages of these over the years only because the girls loose theirs and come after mine! Ha and of course they have to have all the pretty colors too. These are great and last an long time if I can keep them from my girls :)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are a must for anyone that needs to put their hair up. They do not get tangled in your hair. Easy on and easy off. They also stay in place, so I donot have to worry about constantly taking my hair down and redoing anything. They are inexpensive too, so if you're like me and lose them often, it's not a big deal. I always have one around my wrist too.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Carol Stream, IL
Scunci outstanding! These scunci no damage hair ties are a staple in my daily regimen. I like the wider band to hold my thin fine hair. The no damage ties prevent breakage and don't hurt to take out. They are very cost effective, and easy to pick up at most stores. I would definitely recommend these hair ties, and will continue to purchase a reliable product.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
Scrunci No Damage Hair ties are my go to hair tie when working outside, swimming or pretty much anytime I need to put my hair up. I have thick hair and these hair ties keep it up and in place without ripping my hair or sliding out like so many other ones do. I've also NEVER had one break on me, which is pretty amazing since I'm not gentle with my hair ties.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
My favorite hair ties out there. They do not snap at all, which is wonderful for my extremely thick hair. They are the only kind I regularly buy because they are so cheap! I definitely recommend these if you've never tried them, which I doubt. Only problem is they stretch out a lot after the first use and I like tight hair ties but it's not a huge problem!
ashley w.
ashley w.
Troutman, NC
Ehh, I usually end up buying these anyways because I don't like the silver pieces on others. But these still pull my hair, and you can see pieces of my hair on them after I take my hair down. My other issue is they break so easily. I've had multiple ones I've worn once and they snap. They're not my favorite but they're cheap and they work.
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
I have been looking for ponytail holders for my granddaughter to use, she has really thick hair, do you think that these would be a good choice for her? And are they long lasting?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Seattle, WA
Do these hold up thick hair well, especially when doing sports (running, basketball, etc)
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you used this pony tail holder?
Isabelle D.
Isabelle D.
Do these hair ties break easily? I have thick hair and breaking hair ties is a big problem I have.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Do these work well for thick hair? I really have a hard time finding ties that don't rip out with 2 twists around my hair.