Scunci No Damage Hair Ties

Scunci No Damage Hair Ties: Everyday fashion No metal parts No damage Item 38971-W

¿no parten el cabello despues de retirarlas?
Do they come in different colors ? Are they good for thick hair?
Imm looking for hair ties for this hair cuz sometimes hair ties just break when I try to put my hair in a bun would y’all recommend?
Start your review of Scunci No Damage Hair Ties!
Product Highlights
I have thick hair (just cut it but used to be extremely long also) and it's the only hair tie that held my hair good and didn't give me a headache.in reviews
Other brands I find myself using two hair ties to make sure it don't break, not any more thanks to scunci no damage hair ties.. Whoo hoooin reviews
I have super thick, curly hair and once I use one a couple of times they end up breaking.in reviews
I have very thick hair and when I need to put my hair in a ponytail or bun, these hair ties do the trick!in reviews
Westland, MI
Scrunci No Damage Hair ties are my go to hair tie when working outside, swimming or pretty much anytime I need to put my hair up. I have thick hair and these hair ties keep it up and in place without ripping my hair or sliding out like so many other ones do. I've also NEVER had one break on me, which is pretty amazing since I'm not gentle with my hair ties.
Pullman, WA
These are great for my long, thick hair. I often have trouble wearing my hair up as it causes my head a lot of pain and the ties get knotted in my hair. These I can actually wrap around my pony tail THREE while times! Lol. They are stretchy enough to maintain a tight hold without being overbearing and tugging at my head and they seriously don't snag or get caught in my hair when I take them out. They can still cause minor head aches if you haven't worn your hair up in a while but not nearly as bad as others. So far some of the best I've tried. Truly
W Springfield, MA
Scunci No Damage Hair Ties uploaded by Julia B.
These hair ties are great! They keep up with my thick hair. I only like to get them in black or brown. They take a while to stretch out but they do eventually. Thankfully they are very affordable!
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy these hair ties. They don't break my hair or pull it out. Keeping my hair damage free like the package says. They are sturdy and keep my ponytails in place. I will buy again and I recommend.
Mars, PA
Scunci No Damage Hair Ties uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Scunci No Damage Hair Ties Create an effortless style with Scunci No Damage Elastic Hair Ties. Pull your hair up and out of the way for your daily workout or create a high fashion ponytail with these flexible hair ties. The metal-free construction allows your hair to remain soft and crease free even after removal. These are one of few i can where in my hair without hetting hair wrapped around it and have to rip out my hair!!
Scunci No Damage Hair Ties uploaded by Mandy C.
I have pretty long, thick, semi heavy hair so its hard to find the perfect scrunchee. This one is my favorite because it has extra layer of rubber on the inside so it keeps my pony tail up and the scrunchee does not slip down. Its high quality and can hold heavy hair up for long time.
Purchased at: Target
Decent and basic. A little thicker than I prefer but does the job. Easy to use and reuse.
Ault, CO
I like this band and while it claims to not damage your hair it still pulls my hair out when taking it out of a pony tail. It is thick and holds up well so this is usually the brand I buy.
Ripon, WI
These were my ‘go-to’ when I had long hair. I would keep some in my car and purse for whenever I needed to put my hair up. I like how they don’t have any metal or plastic keeping the tie together, so it doesn’t hurt or damage your hair. The only con is that they can stretch out fairly quickly after a few uses.
Dublin, GA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using these for years. The only thing gentler would be a scrunchie and they don’t hold for very long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...