Scunci No Damage Hair Ties

Scunci No Damage Hair Ties: Everyday fashion No metal parts No damage Item 38971-W

Are these good for curly hair?
Are they good for thick hair?
which type of extantions you use girls ? and is it for you comfortable to use hair extantion. how you care about them ? this is my and i like it so much
Start your review of Scunci No Damage Hair Ties!
Product Highlights
“I have thick hair (just cut it but used to be extremely long also) and it's the only hair tie that held my hair good and didn't give me a headache.” in reviews
“Other brands I find myself using two hair ties to make sure it don't break, not any more thanks to scunci no damage hair ties.. Whoo hooo” in reviews
“I have super thick, curly hair and once I use one a couple of times they end up breaking.” in reviews
“I have very thick hair and when I need to put my hair in a ponytail or bun, these hair ties do the trick!” in reviews
Hereford , Hereford
I have one of these in my wrist a lot of the time! I have long hair so sometimes I need it out of my face for a moment. These don't have metal on so don't snag my hair. If you have thick hair or use them to make a messy bun, then they do lose their stretch a bit quicker but I find that with most hair bands. These are well worth trying not expensive.
Maria Ward , Eccles
1,805 reviews
i have really long hair so this is essential for me to use at night especially when my hair goes wild in my sleep. well worth getting believe me, especially if like myself you don't want your hair getting damaged by other elastic bands. this product is great
Flat 6, Glasgow
I have thick hair and need a proper hair tie that will secure my pony tail or bun properly and not be annoyingly loose. These are great, 9 times out of 10 they manage to maintain stretch and keep my hair in place. Its also good that they dont snag hair either, its annoying and sore when your hair gets tugged out.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I really like these for when I need to get my hair off my face. They hold my thick hair tightly without breaking my hair which is important to me as I am trying to grow my hair as much as possible with minimal damage. I love them!
Erie, CO
I had extremely long hair the majority of my life and these were always my go-to hair ties. I have very thick hair and they did a great job of holding my hair in place. They were stretchy enough to easily get around my hair, but not too loose to where it then wouldn't hold it in place. Love that there is no metal on the tie, which helps eliminate pulling!
Mesa, AZ
This is a MUST for those blessed with long locks and need to put it all up!I tend to lose these all the time and have them in random places , they have a strong grip and very comfy as well
Everyone is my family uses these scunci's. We all have different types of hair from short and straight, to long and curly, to thick long curly unruly hair. This scunci does not pull your hair and does not snap when you stretch it. It's thicker and lasts a lot longer than any other brand I've used.
United Kingdom UK
These hair ties are the best they don't get knotted into your hair and they also don't pull to tight on your hair. Definatly going into my beach bag for when i go swimming or sun bathing.
Lancashire, Blackburn
These are great for long thick hair like mine they keep it in place perfectly! They are effective and work better than the bands with metal clips. So affordable too. I just hate how after 3-5 uses they snap! However I would recommend
For hair ties, these are great. Don’t break easily and I love that they don’t have the metal fixing hair ties used to have
Ask a question to the Influenster community...