scunci No Damage Hair Elastics with Bow uploaded by Lucy E.

BY SCÜNCI

scunci No Damage Hair Elastics with Bow: Comfort classic No metal parts All-day hold Assorted colors see more...

• "I don't use anything else but scunci." in 1 review
tiffany M.
tiffany M.
TOLEDO, OH
These are a must for any type of weather, but mainly Summer. Whether you're out on the motorcycle, riding roller coasters or surfing, these are perfect for the occasion. They come in many fun colors and are very durable. I have thick, long hair & these work well. No breaking, no tangling. Perfect for your beach bag!!!!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Scunci is the way to go! Only brand of bows and hair ties I will ever use! Like many, they don't have the awful metal piece to tangle in your hair. other brands that I have tried seem to break a lot quicker! I wear my hair up at least 4 day a week and a pack of Scunci bows will last me 6 months or longer!
Star M.
Star M.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product never fails! I've been using this brand for YEARS and they last a long time! It doesn't rip your hair out like other hair ties do.. especially the ones with rubber on the outside. Recommend 100%
sarah w.
sarah w.
DUNNELLON, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 3 girls ,So when it comes to having to have something to hold their hair up and have it stay that way through the day and Scunci does that for our family.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair ties and are the only kind I'll buy. I can't use the ones with the metal piece. My hair always gets pulled or its way too tight.
Stormie G.
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
The best ponytail holders. Absolutely love them, they hold up great, and your hair doesn't get pinched or hung up in them.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Hayden, AL
Best hair ties out there. I love these, me and both my daughters wear them in our hair. Great price and product.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
These work great. Awesome price too. I've got thick hair and I find these are very durable.
Jennifer J.
I really like these. They hold up good to long, thick wavy hair. I use them all the time.
Port Clinton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these hair pretties. I've used them since I was a lil girl. I use them daily weather in my hair or on my wrist. I have extremely thick hair and never ever have any problems with my hair using these. Everyone should own these and have them laying around for when needed.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Do these pull your hair out?