scunci No Damage Hair Elastics with Bow uploaded by Lucy E.

BY SCÜNCI

scunci No Damage Hair Elastics with Bow: Comfort classic No metal parts All-day hold Assorted colors see more...

• "I don't use anything else but scunci." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these hair pretties. I've used them since I was a lil girl. I use them daily weather in my hair or on my wrist. I have extremely thick hair and never ever have any problems with my hair using these. Everyone should own these and have them laying around for when needed.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scunci no damage comfort classic hair ties. They are secure and get the job done. They are also pretty durable, especially considering how tight I tie my hair. I would definitely recommend them.
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has many assorted colors and they come in a good sized package for the money you spend. Dont pull on them to much because some have been known to snap.
tiffany M.
TOLEDO, OH
These are a must for any type of weather, but mainly Summer. Whether you're out on the motorcycle, riding roller coasters or surfing, these are perfect for the occasion. They come in many fun colors and are very durable. I have thick, long hair & these work well. No breaking, no tangling. Perfect for your beach bag!!!!
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Scunci is the way to go! Only brand of bows and hair ties I will ever use! Like many, they don't have the awful metal piece to tangle in your hair. other brands that I have tried seem to break a lot quicker! I wear my hair up at least 4 day a week and a pack of Scunci bows will last me 6 months or longer!
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
I try to buy these in either black or brown. They do wear out and eventualy rips. I would go for a different brand if you want something that lasts a bit longer. The material is good though, it doesn't damage your hair too much when you tie your hair up.
Star M.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product never fails! I've been using this brand for YEARS and they last a long time! It doesn't rip your hair out like other hair ties do.. especially the ones with rubber on the outside. Recommend 100%
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I'm a bit of hair tie fanatic. I like these ones because they were durable, cute color and good for holding thick hair. Plus I had a lot. Which was good because in cheer I felt myself loaning them out a lot. They didn't take my hair with this , so it's good for me.
sarah w.
DUNNELLON, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 3 girls ,So when it comes to having to have something to hold their hair up and have it stay that way through the day and Scunci does that for our family.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
Scrunci is my go to choice for elastics. The no damage is great for when I'm working and don't need a super strong hold but for working out it just doesn't hold my thick hair well. I end up breaking them.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these pull your hair out?