scunci No Damage Hair Elastics uploaded by Mallory K.

BY SCÜNCI

scunci No Damage Hair Elastics: Comfort classic No metal parts All-day hold Assorted colors see more...

scunci No Damage Hair Elastics
  • "I have very thick hair and finding hair ties that don't pull out my hair is a struggle but these held up very nice!" in 2 reviews
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
I like these hair elastics a lot! They last a long time and hold a good amount of hair. They don't pull at you hair when you pull the hair tie out. The variety of colors are great. I like the blonde selection at the moment. Sometimes I'll do a bright color that matches my nails! I highly recommend this product!
Charlotte K.
Amarillo, TX
My hair is so thick its not even funny. I love these hair ties, they never tangle in my hair and although they break with as much hair as I have its expected. I bought at WalMart and would never consider buying another brand. I give hair ties to all my friends and always encourage them to buy their own.
Tracy A.
Peabody, MA
These are the only hair elastics that I will buy for me and my daughter. Each of us use these daily. They come in an easy to open package and it makes it easy to store them. We like these elastics best because they don't get stuck in our hair compared to other elastics.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
These are the only hair ties I use. I love all the colors that are available and different packages have different colors to choose from.. I'm always able to mix up the fun by using bright colors or if I want a more subdued look I go for a brown to match my hair. The best thing by far is that there is no metal on these so your hair does not get tangles in them.
R  F.
Comes in a variety of colors and sizes. I have long thick hair and sometimes they get stretched out pretty quickly. I've even had a few brand new snap and break before being able to use them. I guess it's a toss up on the quality but they're fairly inexpensive so you get what you pay for. Overall, I'd buy again for the convenience, cost, and colors.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
These bands are kickin'!!!! They last a long time and I have very thick, long hair. They are very inexpensive and come in different colors and quantity packs. I like using the neutrals with my dark blonde hair and happy to find them on the rack when I need them.
Martha B.
A staple at our house, my daughter and I use these endlessly. So much that my husband says he could make a killing reselling all the ones he finds on the floor! Always reliable and comes in so many colors.
Tania G.
Love using these,they are the best especially when you have to put your hair up. Just one thing that I don't like is losing them,but then again I usually get them at the 99¢ store.
Monique P.
Lansing, MI
Only Hair ties I used. Doesn't pull my hair out and my hair doesn't get caught. I love them. Especially the color ones. Can use a different one for every color outfit...!
Samantha D.
Absolutely love this bands. I usually get the all black ones, but they are every useful. Just make sure you hold on to them cause you'l miss them when they're gone.