BY SCÜNCI #90 in Hair Accessories

Dream    Imagine  Create™ No Damage® 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com U.S. Patent 2,276,369 ; see more...

• Do these bands show the glue where the ends come together? Some d...2 Answers
Scunci No Damage Elastics
  • "i love these hair ties theyre the perfect hair tie, they dont have metal so they sit on my had smoothly without falling out or becoming lose." in 8 reviews
M'Kayla E.
Pony Tails- I swear we lose them all the time, or at least I do! My favorite things about this specific brand is that they really do match my hair color, but also the elastic in them doesn't break easy. I have thick, thick hair. (I swear I won't ever bald) Every other brand I have tried, they have broken right when I was trying to pull up my hair. But with these- so far, so good. Also, the coating around the elastic stretches with you so that it doesn't crack and the white elastic shows! These are great! If you have thick hair, try them out!
Follow me on snapchat! @m.kayluhh
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Such a simple and easy product that I probably take for granted. I run so I always have to pull my hair up in ponytail or topknot. These are the only hair tie I will use. They seem to last forever. You can you the same one many times before the elastic goes out. They inexpensive and a basic beauty must have.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to when I need a hair elastic. I have very thin hair and these are able to grab and hold my hair without moving it too much once I put it up. If i wear them around my wrist, they do not hurt. They also do not pull out my hair when I take them out.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
These are my go to hair ties. The only brand I buy, they are durable and don't break easily. bonus they are very affordable. I have thick hair and these always hold up throughout the day. I would reccomend this product to everybody, I know I'll be buying again!
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Every girls best friend during summer!!! These are the best hair ties work perfectly for my long thick hair. I love the rainbow pack. They don't slip or lose grip all with out pulling. Now if I could stop losing them in my purse!!!
Heather J.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lose these damn hair ties all the time but I like using this brand because they're not expensive whatsoever so when I need more they're on sale. I like the way these ones stretch and hold my hair up.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very thin and gets ripped out easily and splits ends are always there. These I can use and they slide off my hair easily without pulling out my hair. They also have cute colors
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
My favorite elastics. I have a lot of hair so I need a strong elastic that won't pop every time I try to use it. And most importantly, won't tangle or break my curls.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always grab for these when I need some hair tyes they don't pull my hair at all and they always keep my hair in place.
Paige L.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that these hair bands aren't harsh on your hair. My hair is dry and damaged from dying it and it puts my mind at ease wearing these. My hair is also thick and these are strong enough to hold mine in place.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these bands show the glue where the ends come together? Some do and it breaks my hair 😩