BY SCÜNCI

Dream    Imagine  Create™ No Damage® 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com U.S. Patent 2,276,369 ; see more...

• Do these bands show the glue where the ends come together? Some d...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "i love these hair ties theyre the perfect hair tie, they dont have metal so they sit on my had smoothly without falling out or becoming lose." in 8 reviews
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: Large, Brown more...
Wear these every day. I won’t lie I do snap a few a month but that’s because I wear them to death I have long thick hair which I pull back daily. These hold my hair well will continue to buy them foreve
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
These work so great and you can even double them up to get unique styles or to add security. I love that they come in colors and thicknesses so I do keep them on hand because I use a variety of them depending on what I am doing. I would recommend them and the fact that they don't cause breakage is wonderful!
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Such a simple and easy product that I probably take for granted. I run so I always have to pull my hair up in ponytail or topknot. These are the only hair tie I will use. They seem to last forever. You can you the same one many times before the elastic goes out. They inexpensive and a basic beauty must have.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I use these everyday and absolutely love them. They have never snapped on me, which other brands would. I have thick hair and it doesn't tangle in it or cause any pain when taking them out at the end of the day.
Ashley J.
These are honestly the only hair ties I can use! Purchased at CVS for only a couple dollars for the mega pack! Doesn't break your hair and doesn't show the glue on the part where they are bound. I do recommend!
Paige L.
Richmond, KY
I love that these hair bands aren't harsh on your hair. My hair is dry and damaged from dying it and it puts my mind at ease wearing these. My hair is also thick and these are strong enough to hold mine in place.
M'Kayla E.
Pony Tails- I swear we lose them all the time, or at least I do! My favorite things about this specific brand is that they really do match my hair color, but also the elastic in them doesn't break easy. I have thick, thick hair. (I swear I won't ever bald) Every other brand I have tried, they have broken right when I was trying to pull up my hair. But with these- so far, so good. Also, the coating around the elastic stretches with you so that it doesn't crack and the white elastic shows! These are great! If you have thick hair, try them out!
Follow me on snapchat! @m.kayluhh
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
These have always been a favorite out of the many different kind. I have really long hair and they are the only ones that hold all of my hair into place. They don't rip the hair out of your head or cause tangles when trying to remove the hair tie. They hold up really well and can last a long time. And they also come in great colors.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Every girls best friend during summer!!! These are the best hair ties work perfectly for my long thick hair. I love the rainbow pack. They don't slip or lose grip all with out pulling. Now if I could stop losing them in my purse!!!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
These are my go-to hair ties. They are inexpensive and work well. I have to keep an extra pack in my SO's truck because he loves to drive with the windows down and my hair goes flying. These hold my hair in place with no breakage. They're strong enough to handle ponytails or buns.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Do these bands show the glue where the ends come together? Some do and it breaks my hair 😩