BY SCÜNCI

Dream    Imagine  Create™ No Damage® 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com U.S. Patent 2,276,369 ; see more...

• Do these bands show the glue where the ends come together...2 Answers
Scunci No Damage Elastics
  • "i love these hair ties theyre the perfect hair tie, they dont have metal so they sit on my had smoothly without falling out or becoming lose." in 8 reviews
Becky S.
Review for: Black, Light Brown, Brown, Tan more...
I absolutely love the thin bands. They don't break easily and once they started making them in other shades besides black it was even better. It's easier to hide a blonde or brown one under my medium blonde hair whereas if any bit of the black is exposed it can ruin the look.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: Large, Brown more...
Wear these every day. I won’t lie I do snap a few a month but that’s because I wear them to death I have long thick hair which I pull back daily. These hold my hair well will continue to buy them foreve
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
These work so great and you can even double them up to get unique styles or to add security. I love that they come in colors and thicknesses so I do keep them on hand because I use a variety of them depending on what I am doing. I would recommend them and the fact that they don't cause breakage is wonderful!
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Such a simple and easy product that I probably take for granted. I run so I always have to pull my hair up in ponytail or topknot. These are the only hair tie I will use. They seem to last forever. You can you the same one many times before the elastic goes out. They inexpensive and a basic beauty must have.
Ashley J.
These are honestly the only hair ties I can use! Purchased at CVS for only a couple dollars for the mega pack! Doesn't break your hair and doesn't show the glue on the part where they are bound. I do recommend!
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I use these everyday and absolutely love them. They have never snapped on me, which other brands would. I have thick hair and it doesn't tangle in it or cause any pain when taking them out at the end of the day.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Black more...
These hold my hair in place I really love these hair ties they don’t damage my or pull my they are amazing when you wanna Just throw your hair back. So affordable I will be buying more for my daughters when they start school
M'Kayla E.
Pony Tails- I swear we lose them all the time, or at least I do! My favorite things about this specific brand is that they really do match my hair color, but also the elastic in them doesn't break easy. I have thick, thick hair. (I swear I won't ever bald) Every other brand I have tried, they have broken right when I was trying to pull up my hair. But with these- so far, so good. Also, the coating around the elastic stretches with you so that it doesn't crack and the white elastic shows! These are great! If you have thick hair, try them out!
Follow me on snapchat! @m.kayluhh
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
These have always been a favorite out of the many different kind. I have really long hair and they are the only ones that hold all of my hair into place. They don't rip the hair out of your head or cause tangles when trying to remove the hair tie. They hold up really well and can last a long time. And they also come in great colors.
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
Every girls best friend during summer!!! These are the best hair ties work perfectly for my long thick hair. I love the rainbow pack. They don't slip or lose grip all with out pulling. Now if I could stop losing them in my purse!!!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Do these bands show the glue where the ends come together? Some do and it breaks my hair 😩