Hair CareHair Styling Productsscünci
Scunci Jaw Clip Fas Min Oval Top 12Pk (3-Pack)

Scunci Jaw Clip Fas Min Oval Top 12Pk (3-Pack)

by scünci

JAW CLIP FAS MIN OVAL TOP 12PK CONAIR - CLIPS/CLAW CLIPS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scunci Jaw Clip Fas Min Oval Top 12Pk (3-Pack)!
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! I have thin hair and it’s large enough to hold most of it and small enough to hold a little. They disappear mysteriously all the time. That isn’t the product’s fault, just a statement on the mysteries of life.
Carmen H.
seattle
These are like $2 at walmart or at any drug store and they are 12 clips there’s black clear and brown I really love how these hold my hair and how I can use it for different looks I would definitely buy this again specially because it holds thick hair ( make sure they’re the big ones because there’s also smaller ones that don’t really work)

Looking for your answer?