BY SCÜNCI

Dream    Imagine    Create™ 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com ; see more...

Kestine B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like this product as I am always using these to put my hair back when I am doing my makeup and washing my face. It is like any ordinary hairband and it is inexpensive. Overall I recommend this product.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
These are basic plastic headbands that are great when you're having a bad hair day. The only thing that sucks is that they don't fit all head shapes, like mine, and they leave a gap on the side and make my head look square.
Chelsea M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These headbands hold hair back like they are supposed to. Over time, I felt like they pushed into my scalp and became uncomfortable. I guess you get what you pay for.
Paige H.
Byron, IL
These are great even for thick hair. They tend to hold their shape and I reuse the same one a few times before it snaps. I actually prefer the rubber ones by the same company. But, I would say these are a great deal for the price
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Been using these since forever now! They're the only hairbands I buy. They're durable, long-lasting, cheap and don't tug on my hair!
Sandra L.
Rogersville, TN
These are really neat. Not always in my choice of styles. but I get the for my niece. She wears them and gets good compliments
Milli R.
These bands are so multifaceted. I use them for my hair, to wrap around papers, and other things I need to hold together.
Valerie C.
These hold hair well, they are inexpensive and they don't seem to break easily. We always keep these around the house.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love these!!!!! Usually they hurt the back of my ears but these don't!!!! They look really good too in your hair!!!
Priya G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Hold down my baby hairs when I put my hair up, and doesn't give me a headache like other headbands do.