Scunci Hairbands

5 Pcs 58328-A ; 800-3-Conair or visit scunci.com

Any advice/tips/tricks for bad hair days?
Porque no hacen un poco mas apretado la banda????
My hair is really think and I always have to tie it up. I was thinking about am alternate way instead of tying up my hair. Does this hairband expand overtime, or does it have the same elasticity for however long as you use it?
Start your review of Scunci Hairbands!
I love these. Working in a professional business you need to have hair and makeup done. These help every morning to keep my bangs and fall always out of my face to do my makeup! Plus super cute to match up with some work out clothes to go to the gym! They stay In place for a while, doing workouts I always put Bobbi pins on either side.
Moore, OK
I have used these since I was little...I would use them to hold my bangs back out of my face and now I use them to help when I apply my makeup. I have them laying around all over the house just in case I need one lol....they are awesome
Danville, KY
These are my new favorites they keep my hair held in place and I dont have to worry about my hair getting damaged in the process ither these are great
Roma, TX
These hairbands stay in place my head does not hurt while wearing them. Some products tend to make your head hurt after a while of using them but these don’t
Scunci Hairbands uploaded by OLGA Y.
SCUNCI are very cute hairbands. There is a large spectrum of colors. I love to use them when I'm running, making my makeup or morning (evening) skincare routine! 💫
Stanhope, NJ
I love these head band help me hold my hair back while washing my face and it also is a good styling everyday wear.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great for working out. They don’t slip off your head and they aren’t too tight
Linn Creek, MO
Used to wear these in highschool worked great for sports! Kept my hair outta my eyes and didn’t shrink when you washed them!
Love their headbands - however they’re always thicker than I expect. I’ve had some of mine for a decade and they’re still looking great!
Ashburn
Great to keep your hair back they’re back in style right now but not good to be active they slip off easily for me