Scunci Hairbands uploaded by lauren b.

BY SCÜNCI #26 in Hair Accessories

5 Pcs 58328-A ; 800-3-Conair or visit scunci.com see more...

Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I did not like these. While they keep your hair in place while washing your face their elasticity is nothing to write home to mom about. Granted they're inexpensive but I gotta keep buying after a while it adds up. It would be great if that was improved. As it is, I will not buy again. Sorry Scunci, you have so many great products but unfortunately this one was a miss for me.
Abbys A.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great headbands, it's a nice and wide, so that it holds all of your hair back, I happen to have very long thick hair, so for me it really gets a nice grip on my head and holds everything back into place, and in the summer I always wear them because I need my hair out of my face at that time and they are nice and wide and strong, I even have some from last summer that I will be able to use again
Misty P.
These are inexpensive, but cheaply made as well. You get what you pay for, but for the price, I can stand to replace them every other month or so. They stretch out quickly and easily, and they fall off your head after a short time wearing them so they aren't great for all-day wear. While the elasticity IS still effective, they make great bands to keep hair out of your face while doing your makeup, but that is all I really use them for since they are pretty ineffective.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I recently purchased these from a local Target. They are perfect for running and also when cleaning your face. It is not to tight or loose. My hair is very thick, but this band get the job done. I would purchase them again, but in all black.
heather m.
Janesville , WI
THESE HEADBANDS DO A GREAT JOB HOLDING MY HAIR OUT OFF MY FACE. I WORK IN S RESTAURANT AND IT IS NOT A PART OF OUR UNIFORM BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD BE. I DON'T LIKE TO WORK WITH HAIR IN MY FACE ESPECIALLY AROUND OTHER PEOPLES FOOD. I LOVE THAT THESE HEADBAND COME IN MANY COLORS. THEY ARE A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR MY HEAD WHEN I FIRST BUY THEM WHICH CAUSES THEM TO SLIDE AROUND. BECAUSE OF THIS WHEN I GET NEW ONE I WAS THEM AND DRY THEM ON HIGH HEAT AND THEY SHRINK A LITTLE BIT. NO MORE LOOSE HEADBAND THAT SLIDES RIGHT OFF.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love these headbands!!! I usually wear them with my hair up when I am in the shower to keep from my hair getting wet (if I'm not washing it that day, of course). They were really great for that purpose and the typical 'I'm too lazy to do my hair today' look. The fabric is great because you can literally throw them in the laundry to wash!
Jordan W.
I love these. Working in a professional business you need to have hair and makeup done. These help every morning to keep my bangs and fall always out of my face to do my makeup! Plus super cute to match up with some work out clothes to go to the gym! They stay In place for a while, doing workouts I always put Bobbi pins on either side.
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
The best hair bands I have found so far. They don't hug my head so hard that they give me a head ache. I love that their are lots of color options too. Also since I just had my son my hair has finally stopped falling out and now I have all the baby hairs growing in. Without wearing one of these my hair is a complete frizz ball.
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
I call these the multi-purpose headbands :) I use them when I work out to keep my hair and sweat out of my face. I use these headbands on a day that I haven't washed my hair in order to cover my roots a bit (in the front). Love the color ones, but I prefer the basic color ones because they are easier to match to outfits.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I don't know if I have a weird shaped head or what, but these headbands will not stay in my hair. Even if I put a lot of hairspray, which I don't like to use, they still won't stay in my hair.
LaTricia W.
Other than sending off for an EmiJay (sp) headband, who else makes quality hair Bands?
Tiffany L.
My hair is really think and I always have to tie it up. I was thinking about am alternate way instead of tying up my hair. Does this hairband expand overtime, or does it have the same elasticity for however long as you use it?
Cheli G.
Aurora, IL
Porque no hacen un poco mas apretado la banda????