BY SCÜNCI #81 in Hair Ties & Clips

Fenide A.
I love the Scunci hair clips. I use these clips on my little girls and on myself. They are the best clips to hold your hair in place! They're not pricy at all I've even scored this item at Dollar Tree and got 5 packs.
Samantha S.
Boaz, AL
The job that I used to have (for 4 years), I had to wear this "thing" on top of my head, instead of tying the strings we just used these clips to hold the "things" on. I worked a good bit and worked there for a good while, LOVED these clips, they were life savers to us waitresses. They are still pretty handy sometimes and I still wear them in my hair to hold down those stubborn hairs.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use these often when I was in high school, especially during my phase when I was growing out my bangs. However, I've stopped using them because I don't like the look of them and because my hair often gets caught in between the metal and the plastic, which is painful.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're not wonderful. I actually see this brand at the dollar stores alot. If you just need a few for a special night that bobby pins just wont work for, then its okay. But to think you'll get a lot of use out of these, you're going t be disappointed.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I really had a bunch of these and in time they break the plastic on top. They had these at the dollar store so that is why I bought them. However if they are more then a dollar I won't buy.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give these 3 stars because even though it says on the packaging that they are non slip...they slip on me! I have thick straight hair and it doesn't matter this kept slipping!
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
I love these kids. They work well on my kids thin hair. They hold her hair and place and a big plus is that they don't hurt her
Stacey C.
These are great for kids and those with fine hair. For those of us who have coarse hair, they just get caught in your hair.
Shannon G.
Mystic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these clips! I have lots of fringe as I like to call it, and these clips keep my hair perfectly in place:)
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
These are my favorite. I have really thick hair and Bobby pins just don't hold my hair.