BY SCÜNCI

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like putting my hair back with these, they are incredibly comfortable and the contour doesn't give me migraines like other clips. The colors are very fashionable and the price was spot on! Even my friends with fuller hair have been able to borrow these! Definitely would buy again!
Ashley A.
My hair is short and I love using these to clip my short hair in the back when I put my hair up. I have thick curly hair and these work great.
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
I am bi racial with thicker hair. I do not like these clips and they do not have a great grip for thicker hair.