BY SCÜNCI

Scunci Girl Hair Bands: Won't pull out, tangle or damage hair Assorted bright colors see more...

Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
i buy these hair ties a lot i use them for a tons of different up do styels. they are so cheap and super easy to use. you have so many options on how to style with them they are like a staple hair accessory for me. I also think they are great or baby and toddlers hair
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I love these little bands for my hair when I want to put it up in braids . I also use them for my Yorkshire Terriers puppy's too not! They work well, don't break easy. Very satisfied and will buy again!
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Best for little girls! No pulling or snagging!
My baby girl is super happy with these hair ties that she allows me to do her hair with out screaming and crying. I'm a happy momma!
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
These work perfectly in my toddler's hair, but my 5-year-old's hair has already gotten too thick for them. These tend to snap after about a day's wear on thick hair. I would recommend them only for small braids or securing small sections of hair. For the price, we generally just cut them out, so I can't say whether they're less damaging than other brands.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These say no pull but they still have some sort of pulling, just not as much as other elastic bands. I still buy them for my daughter because its less effort to take them off and the colors are closely coordinated to her outfit of choice that day. There are times where I do get a bad batch in elastics, which means a lot have been stuck together and they break when separated. Yet I still buy them because it's of good quality at a good price and bad batches happen.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I love these! I mostly only use them to tie off the ends of my braids. Like for fish tail braids, French braids, or even regular braids. I like the match colors to whatever I wear that day!
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
For a no damage product my hair still seems to get tangles up in them. I do like the way they hold but they're certainly not perfect.
Daniela M.
Me encantan estas liguitas, se las recomiendo! Me son muy útil a la hora de realizar algún peinado. De excelente calidad y soporte.
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Doesn't really stay on my hair for long. They are really cheap and they break easily. They get tangled in my hair.