BY SCÜNCI

Flexiwrap for a Stylish Look Flexiwrap Flexible Headbands are stylish accessories that have become popular with women. These are flexible headbands that have been made in elastic to make for a comfortable hair accessory. Looks like a headband Feels like a headwrap Features quality elastic Flexiwrap Flexible Headbands can be worn comfortably all day long. Just For You: All types of hairA Closer Lo see more...

Betty B.
These headbands are one of the most comfortable I've ever worn. They do not budge at all, even when my hair is in a sleek updo. The only reason I give them 4 stars instead of 5 is because after a while the elastic band stretches out.
Korina S.
Newport, NC
These headbands are the only ones that I can find that will STAY on my big ole head! So I am hooked! I will be buying these again when the elastic wears on the ones I have.
Hannah L.
LOVE these headbands! Got the 3-pack 2 years ago and they are still going strong. I often get headaches from headbands but these are soft and prevent that. They are classy simple prints; versatile for all occasions.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love how these stay on my head!!!!!! They look great and feel great too!!!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Great headband. I usually get headaches, or can't wear them because they don't stay in place. These are awesome, and don't move!
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
They were nice for a while but the elastic got loose and then eventually got so stretched out then it broke. I was tempted to purchase them again but didn't want to waste the money. Theses are nice if your gonna wear them once a week or less but i do not recommend them for every day wear.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
Do these stay on your head well? I'm trying to find one that I won't have to put on over and over again to stay in the right position on my head.