BY SCÜNCI

No Slip Grip™ All Day Hold US and International Patents Pending 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I like this brand but I must have an oddly shaped head because anytime I try to do the thin headbands they fall off. it is very frustrating! I have tried adding bobbie pins and it still won't hold. I have used the thick band scunci brand elastic head bands and those have stayed most of the day even while exercising but the thin ones ALWAYS fall off.
Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
I like to use these headbands while i work out. It helps keeps my bangs back while i run.These also look cute for an everyday wear while dressing casual in some jeans and tennis shoes.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
These are great for the gym or everyday wear if you have those pestky fly aways. They really don't slid up like othe headbands. The grib is perfect for all day wear
Natisha M.
Wise, VA
I have to say that I love these for the gym. They sure don't slip at all and stay true to their advertisement.
Maria L.

These hair bands are a must in my bag, I always save life! They are inexpensive and have very good quality.
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
I love Scunci Elastics. I use them for both my daughter and I. Great alternative for rubber bands! <3
E D.
By far the best hair elastics ever! no pull no knot at least not for myself. I love how it doesn't leave a crease and they are super affordable and long lasting! definitely something to look into if you have long hair and always putting it up! something to invest in.