BeautyHairHair Accessoriesscünci
Scunci Everyday & Active Super Soft Elastics - 6pk

Scunci Everyday & Active Super Soft Elastics - 6pk

by scünci

Who says you can't have fashion & comfort at the same time? Our super soft Scrunchies provide the comfort you expect from scünci without the dents! Ügothis

Material Percentage 1: 50

Suggested Age: All Ages

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Material 1: Elastic

Package Quantity: 6

Beauty Purpose: Fashion, Hair Styling, securing hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scunci Everyday & Active Super Soft Elastics - 6pk!
Caroline D.
Scunci Everyday & Active Super Soft Elastics - 6pk uploaded by Caroline D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These scrunchies are super cute! They come in a variety of different colors. I have thinner hair so regular scrunchies are too big for my hair but these are so perfect! They come in a pack of 6 and are very durable. I use these in my hair everyday and they do not fall out or pull my hair at all. I love them!!
April S.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Scunci Everyday & Active Super Soft Elastics - 6pk uploaded by April S.
Purchased at: Target
I've never actually bought scrunchies, always the usual black hair ties that always pull and tug and rip out my hair when I eventually decide to let it down. My hair lived 90% in bun form lately and to be a little nicer to it after years of abuse, I purchased these. They are very gentle on the skin, slipping instead of tugging and yet keeps the bun in place. Happy with the purchase.
Gabriela L.
Oakland, CA
10/10 I love these! I can’t put my hair in a high pony tail without getting a massive headache. These hair ties are gentle and don’t make my hair fall out. I love them with a passion. They’re the only hair ties I use!
Gaby M.
These are alright. I mean I have long and thick hair so I don’t recommend if you have hair like me. But, I do still use them for loose ponytails. I recommend these if you have shorter and thinner hair.

Looking for your answer?