Scunci Elastics

no damage® 28 pcs. 15976-A Dream ~ Imagine ~ Create™

Scunci Elastics How good do they work against thick hair?
Do these stretch out at all or do they stay put in your hair?
Do these stretch out and stay?
Start your review of Scunci Elastics!
Product Highlights
“I love these hair ties because they do not have the metal that pulls your hair and you can get them in different colors.” in reviews
“i love them because they really do hold my hair up and i have really thick hair, but it's also my enemy because almost always as im putting my hair up, it breaks....i always have to buy a couple packs at a time because they do break on me alot!” in reviews
“I have extremely thick and long hair (down past my waist), and this is the only brand I can use without them breaking after one use.” in reviews
“I like that they don't have that annoying painful clasp and they hold stretch for a long time.” in reviews
“Since I have thick curly hair that can get frizzy sometimes, I can easily disguise a bad hair day by throwing it up in a quick bun with the help of these little ones.” in reviews
Scunci Elastics uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
You wouldn’t think there would be a huge difference between elastic bands, but there is. I’ve fallen for the bargain basement brands before, been suckered in by the low price of a competitor or picked up some no-name knockoff brand impulse item, sitting in a 99¢ bin right next to the cash register. They look similar enough to Scünci products, but once you use them you see very quickly there is really no comparison. Scünci products do cost a bit more, that’s true, but they have the quality to back it up, and that’s what’s key. The elastics don’t tangle, pull, or snag hair. They hardly ever snap, get stretched out, or lose their “zing”. I’ve been a loyal customer since I discovered the brand (probably since 7th grade or high school) and I will probably be one forever. If I buy hair elastics again, there’s a 99% probability they’re going to be Scünci.  Scunci Elastics
Lynn, MA
Scunci Elastics uploaded by lizzie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these because they don't have the metal band that usually gets caught. They are very tight and I don't need to use multiple bands. I have very long hair and sometimes it gets hard to tie and my elastics get stuck or knotted but these are tight enough that they form to my braid or pony without getting stuck. I just wish they were cheaper because you don't get very many in a pack and they get lost quickly lol almost as fast as I lose my bobby pins 😅 Scunci Elastics scünci #scünci #longhair #braid #hair #thickhair #braidedhair #hairstyles #darkhair #longdarkhair
Glendale, CA
1,023 reviews
My favorite hair bands ever! I've tried so many hair bands but most of them pull on my hair and it really hurts me. I found these a few years back and didn't know if these thin bands would tug on my hair but I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were super comfortable! I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has thick hair, it might snap.
Edmonds , WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these hair ties! Pretty much all I’ve ever used. The thickness of the band is perfect for my hair. I have very fine hair and there isn’t a lot of it. Great for pony tails or a messy bun. No damage!
These are my go-to hair ties and I try to not buy any other kind. In the magical world of girl world, I would ideally like to have 1-2 of these elastic bands on me at all times, but these are like bobby pins in that I LOSE THEM ALL. Thus, I buy this again and again and will continue to until the end of time.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love that these don’t have the metal on them so they don’t get stuck in your hair. Nothing worse than pulling a pony out with a wad of your scalp. These are great and I will literally buy nothing else.
Guyton, GA
After using this product I can honestly say there is no other hair tie for me. I have THICK hair and these elastics can stand up to my crazy hair. They’re the best!
Stormville, NY
Not only are these essential in every possible room, car, and bag but when in a rush a mom can't go wrong with a messy bun or a cute voluminous ponytail for morning drop off or the afternoon pick up rush! These are a must have quick fix in 2017! They are black and blend in well with my hair color but come on other shades, they hold well, are extremely durable, and a trusted brand for many years; highly recommend giving them a try!
Ash , NC
Scunci Elastics uploaded by Tara B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love these because they don’t have that metal that pulls all your hair out & damages it. I use these smaller ones and they are way better than the cheaper brands that break or just don’t hold your hair up these will hold your hair in place all day. Also been finding the 30 count at my local dollar tree so that’s a great buy. These are my fav.
Manalapan, NJ
These are totally ouch free. I have very long hair and have been using these for years and have yet to have one stuck in my hair. They do come in many different colors which is good if you want to match a outfit. One problem that I find is that they easily break. There have been times when I have my hair perfect for a ponytail... when I go to put the holder in, it breaks. This is so frustrating. This has happened to me on several occasions. However most of the time they don't but when they do it's so annoying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Scunci Elastics How good do they work against thick hair?
Chris W. • il y a 7 mois