2 varieties available
no damage® 28 pcs. 15976-A Dream ~ Imagine ~ Create see more...
Top Questions See all 52 Q&A
- "I love these hair ties because they do not have the metal that pulls your hair and you can get them in different colors." in 44 reviews
- "i love them because they really do hold my hair up and i have really thick hair, but it's also my enemy because almost always as im putting my hair up, it breaks....i always have to buy a couple packs at a time because they do break on me alot!" in 24 reviews
- "I like that they don't have that annoying painful clasp and they hold stretch for a long time." in 7 reviews
- "I have extremely thick and long hair (down past my waist), and this is the only brand I can use without them breaking after one use." in 7 reviews
- "I needed some pony tail holders that didn't have hat little metal part in the middle, because it would pull out my hair." in 3 reviews
These are my go-to hair ties and I try to not buy any other kind. In the magical world of girl world, I would ideally like to have 1-2 of these elastic bands on me at all times, but these are like bobby pins in that I LOSE THEM ALL. Thus, I buy this again and again and will continue to until the end of time.
These are my all time favorite and go to ponytail holders. I have very thick hair and they keep it up all day which helps a lot with me playing sports. I love them!! They are so cheap and I would recommend to any Weston asking for the best kind!!!
My 7 year old daughter & I use these almost every single day. Scunci is our go to brand for ouchless hair bands, because they last a long time. My hair is super thick so most brands don’t last more than a week with my hair, they end up snapping while I’m pulling my hair up (and we all know how frustrating that can be..right?). I always keep a small stash in my car and my purse at all times. 😀 I highly recommend this brand especially for us ladies with super thick hair. 😉
Review for: Medium Black, Small Black more...
Having these rubberbands/hair ties is a necessity when you've got long hair. Especially living in the south and being a beach bartender. People probably think I consider them bracelets as it's second nature to always have 1 or 2 on my wrist. I'm laughing bc as I'm writing this about to run I have 2 on and 3 beside me.
I love these for my big curly hair! They don’t break easily and they don’t get tangled in my hair or snap my hair when I take it off. I try to keep these all over the place in my house, car and purse because you never know when you need a hair band.
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Q & A
How would you rate these compared to other hairtyes ?
I have very thick hair, does this get tangled?
This says that it causes no damage to the hair. My daughter has long, beautiful hair & we have not had good luck with "damage free" pony tail holders. Plus her hair is thick & other brands snap after just a few uses? Are these of good quality & a better choice?
Do these stretch out at all or do they stay put in your hair?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos