BeautyHairHair Accessoriesscünci

by scünci

Scunci effortless beauty no-damage black elastics are your secret to effortless all-day hold. slide into any situation without worrying about hair slippage. specially designed for thick hair. soft metal-free elastic bands keep ponytails tight while working out or for casual style and won't damage your hair. 24 pack ensures that no matter where you put one down you'll always be able to pick one up. basic black color - as essential as the little black dress.

Soft metal free elastic for no-damage hold; Hold ponytails tight while working or playing; Specially designed for thick hair; 3 Packs of 24 elastics ensures you always have one on hand; Basic black for essential style

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scunci Effortless Beauty Thick Hair No-Damage Elastics, Black, 24 count (Pack of 3)!
Julia Y.
These are my all time go-to hair ties. They are basic hair ties, nothing fancy about them. However, they do a solid job for the affordable price. I love that it doesn't cause any damage or pulling of my hair. It perfectly holds up my hair in a bun or ponytail. Finally, they can last a fairly decent amount of time. They do tend to stretch out and I even had a few snap, but overall great hair ties!
Taylor K.
Halliday, ND
Honestly the best hair ties ever! I’ve used these fir years! They hold up to my thick hair and all my top knots! Everyone always steals them from me at work too!

Looking for your answer?