BY SCÜNCI

Hair combs are the perfect solution to many style dilemmas. Use them to hold bangs back, to give short hair a lift or create a swept-back look for retro charm. ; see more...

Patty M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite hair clips. I use them to pull back the sides of my hair and They will stay in place until you take them out. also the colors will blend in with your own gair color
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wide combs are great for thick wavy hair pulling back from the face. In high winds they can slip or fall out. I like how they can be used to do fun styles too.
Tiffany H.
Overall, they were really secure and held my hair in place. I found that for the styles I was trying to achieve (vintage-inspired swept-back and side twists), they were a little too wide. I had to break a couple of prongs off the side. They also eventually snapped fairly quickly, but my hair is really thick.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love these. I like that you can make them smaller or or bigger just by adjusting the knot. They are so easy to throw in and easy to take them off.
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these great on my natural hair. It is easy on my hair doesn't tangle and or snag my hair. and i wear for work
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
My go to brand for headbands for work. Cute colors. Good amount in one package. I wish they were a few dollars cheaper. But in the end they're worth it to me.
Gia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brand is good however horrible to use this product simple but unless this look comes back to style I will only be using around the house to keep hair off my face
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Ever girl needs a head wrap there great to keep hair out of eyes and out of face expecially while putting on makeup
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I like both this brand and Goody. I always use these in a pinch to throw my bangs back when washing my face or doing housework. Affordable too.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
My favorite brand of hair accessories! Great value for the money! I use the combs, and the hairbands for a quick updo!