Scunci Effortless Beauty Large No-damage Denim Elastics with 2 Bonus Black Elastics

BY SCÜNCI

Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
These are my favorite elastic hair ties! They never hurt or pull my hair. The packaging is easy to store the extra ones when you aren't using them. They're convenient to purchase at most stores and come in all colors. I'll definitely be purchasing these for a very long time
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THESE NO DAMAGE SCUNCI!! MY HAIR IS FINE ALREADY I DON'T NEED ANYTHING RIPPING WHAT I HAVE OUT!! THAT IS WHY IM IN LOVE WITH THESE GET THEM FROM WALGREENS ON SPECIAL!!
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA
They are a good price and I buy them every few months because I use them every day, my hair does not get caught up in it and I have super curly hair
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I keep these around always. They are good for my #naturalhair. My #hair is very #thick so it's hard to find one that will meet my needs. These are #budgetfriendly & #effective. I keep these #instock.
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
The elastic hair ties are my favorite, because they don't pull my hair out when I'm taking my hair down. I love them in every color because the color really doesn't matter to me much. They stand up really well and they last a good while.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
The elastic bands are created really well, and will hold up to a beating. The colors in this set are awesome. I like that they aren't as bright, so they don't stand out too much. Plus, they go with just about anything.
lauren v.
Who doesn't love scunci pony tails! literally have these in every color and million of them everywhere! these are the only pony tails i trust to hold up my hair and not break!!
Paige B.
Bronston, KY
These are my FAVORITE hair tie!! colors don't really matter to me but it doesn't pull your hair out and wraps around thick hair very well
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
There elastic bands really really well, especially when I have long braids in my hair. it helps keep everything together.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
An almost perfect set of colors. Blues and greys look great on me, and I've got blonde hair so I like brown for a hair tie too.