Scunci Effortless Beauty Large No-damage Denim Elastics with 2 Bonus Black Elastics

BY SCÜNCI

Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Love these hair ties. They have proven to be the best for not pulling too much hair out when I'm pulling the tie out of my hair. the elastic in them is very durable and i have found they have lasted me without stretching out for a very long time! I like the multiple color options too!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I keep these around always. They are good for my #naturalhair. My #hair is very #thick so it's hard to find one that will meet my needs. These are #budgetfriendly & #effective. I keep these #instock.
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
These are my favorite elastic hair ties! They never hurt or pull my hair. The packaging is easy to store the extra ones when you aren't using them. They're convenient to purchase at most stores and come in all colors. I'll definitely be purchasing these for a very long time
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
The elastic hair ties are my favorite, because they don't pull my hair out when I'm taking my hair down. I love them in every color because the color really doesn't matter to me much. They stand up really well and they last a good while.
Anileydis C.
Esta marca es bastante cara con respecto a lo que ofrece, pero estas gomitas han salido bastante bien, pero duran muy poco y mas para las personas que tienen bastante cabello
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
The elastic bands are created really well, and will hold up to a beating. The colors in this set are awesome. I like that they aren't as bright, so they don't stand out too much. Plus, they go with just about anything.
Morgan E.
The only hair ties I buy. One con personally is that I have very thick hair so sometimes they stretch out a little fast. Have been using them for years and one of the only brands that don't snap while putting my hair up. Would recommend to anyone.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THESE NO DAMAGE SCUNCI!! MY HAIR IS FINE ALREADY I DON'T NEED ANYTHING RIPPING WHAT I HAVE OUT!! THAT IS WHY IM IN LOVE WITH THESE GET THEM FROM WALGREENS ON SPECIAL!!
lauren v.
Who doesn't love scunci pony tails! literally have these in every color and million of them everywhere! these are the only pony tails i trust to hold up my hair and not break!!
Adriana L.
Lansing, MI
These ties I have to say have never broken on me! I love that they don't leave a mark on my hair even when i wear it up for a whole day. They are so easy to lose however. Nevertheless, I love them :)