Scunci Effortless Beauty Large No-damage Denim Elastics with 2 Bonus Black Elastics

BY SC√úNCI

Christie L.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite elastic hair ties! They never hurt or pull my hair. The packaging is easy to store the extra ones when you aren't using them. They're convenient to purchase at most stores and come in all colors. I'll definitely be purchasing these for a very long time
LUCY D.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THESE NO DAMAGE SCUNCI!! MY HAIR IS FINE ALREADY I DON'T NEED ANYTHING RIPPING WHAT I HAVE OUT!! THAT IS WHY IM IN LOVE WITH THESE GET THEM FROM WALGREENS ON SPECIAL!!
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA
They are a good price and I buy them every few months because I use them every day, my hair does not get caught up in it and I have super curly hair
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan. No se rompen con facilidad, duran bastante, no parte el pelo. Las llevo a donde quiera que vaya.
lauren v.
lauren v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love scunci pony tails! literally have these in every color and million of them everywhere! these are the only pony tails i trust to hold up my hair and not break!!
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Love these hair ties. They have proven to be the best for not pulling too much hair out when I'm pulling the tie out of my hair. the elastic in them is very durable and i have found they have lasted me without stretching out for a very long time! I like the multiple color options too!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
The only hair ties I buy. One con personally is that I have very thick hair so sometimes they stretch out a little fast. Have been using them for years and one of the only brands that don't snap while putting my hair up. Would recommend to anyone.
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep these around always. They are good for my #naturalhair. My #hair is very #thick so it's hard to find one that will meet my needs. These are #budgetfriendly & #effective. I keep these #instock.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Bronston, KY
These are my FAVORITE hair tie!! colors don't really matter to me but it doesn't pull your hair out and wraps around thick hair very well
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
There elastic bands really really well, especially when I have long braids in my hair. it helps keep everything together.