BY SCÜNCI

Everyday Fashion™ Finally... a clip that can adjust to all hair types! 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com ; see more...

Scunci Effortless Beauty Expandable Ponytailer
  • "It doesn't really work, as it apparently doesn't get a grip on my thick hair." in 2 reviews
  • "This did not stay in very well for me in my fine, and thin hair.." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I tried this in a ponytail in my thick hair didn't stay up just fell down. The teeth on it don't hold well in my hair. I'm pretty sure if I forced it the teeth would straight breaking.
Krista S.
Works like a dream. When I need that perfect top knot for work I just throw this over it and it looks fancy and like I spent a lot of time on my hair.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This did not stay in very well for me in my fine, and thin hair.. It actually pulled a little out when I wasn't careful trying to take it off.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
It doesn't really work, as it apparently doesn't get a grip on my thick hair. I thought it would be stylish, just maybe not for me.
Becky U.
Osceola, IA
Very versatile, sleek and stylish!!! Holds my thick hair nicely and stays in place. A must have for ponytail wearers!

back