BY SCÜNCI #59 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci® Effortless Beauty Everyday Fashion™.
12 pcs. see more...

Lorelei K.
These clips are perfect for having pain free style! The don't pull hair and are great for sensitive scalps. They work really well on fine or thin har as well, since a lot of larger clips are just too big for people like me who weren't blessed by the har gods 😊
Terena F.
These clips are perfect for wrapping hair. It not only helps hold the hair in place but it is also pain free when laying down on the pillow.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
I am 22 years old and still use them to pick up my hair for a day where rushed out of my house to work and I do not comb my hair time
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These have always been my favorite hair clips ever! They are always affordable and they are quite durable!
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I like these clips. They are so easy to use. I usually buy them in the grocery shop. I like that I can just slip them into position and push on the top of the clip to snap it shut. It holds my hair in place for the most part. It's also good to use these in place of bobby pins... these tend to hold your hair in place longer.
Casey W.
Omg these are old school to me lol I'm 32 yrs young :) but i used to use these back when i was in school. they did their job . i have thick hair & i would wear buns a lot ...i had a lot of hair to grip so sometimes my ponytail wouldn't be as tight as i wanted it so i would clip a couple around my hair tie area of my ponytail to like. ..hold everything down ....it worked . love these bad boys
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
I really love Scunci Hair Clips! I tend to be very busy and active during the day, and my hair is at that weird "in-between" stage. It's nice that I don't have to pause to fix my hair clips!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I used these in my youth and they where great my mom would also steal them she was a waitress and they could keep. Lot of hair back especially if you have thick hair .
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
These are the only clips that hold my baby hairs up in the back n don't take out my hair love them
so tem essa cor /??
Paula G.
vc se arrependeu de ter comprado esse produto ?
Paula G.
nao segura muito bem no cabelo de vcs seguraram?