Scunci Effortless Beauty Everyday Fashion Hair Clip - 12 CT uploaded by NAOMI H.

BY SCÜNCI

Scunci® Effortless Beauty Everyday Fashion™.
12 pcs. see more...

Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I hardly ever go a day without using these clips in my hair. I mostly use them for fly-aways in my hair. They are amazingly awesome, and I love them! I bought the metallic brownish-red color that perfectly matches my hair. I keep them all over the house and in my purse. I don't remember what I done, before I had these to count on. I highly recommend this product!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I like these clips. They are so easy to use. I usually buy them in the grocery shop. I like that I can just slip them into position and push on the top of the clip to snap it shut. It holds my hair in place for the most part. It's also good to use these in place of bobby pins... these tend to hold your hair in place longer.
Lorelei K.
These clips are perfect for having pain free style! The don't pull hair and are great for sensitive scalps. They work really well on fine or thin har as well, since a lot of larger clips are just too big for people like me who weren't blessed by the har gods 😊
Casey W.
Omg these are old school to me lol I'm 32 yrs young :) but i used to use these back when i was in school. they did their job . i have thick hair & i would wear buns a lot ...i had a lot of hair to grip so sometimes my ponytail wouldn't be as tight as i wanted it so i would clip a couple around my hair tie area of my ponytail to like. ..hold everything down ....it worked . love these bad boys
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
okay so Yes this get the job done. They are nicely made but these are so old school. I bet they are still at walmart but I won't buy these again. I rather use bobby pins.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I keep a jar of these in the bathroom to control flyaways for when I go to work. The are $2 for the strip and always having a couple around means I am not always dashing my hair out of my face at work when I am with someone. I tack down the flyaways with these. I love them.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
I really love Scunci Hair Clips! I tend to be very busy and active during the day, and my hair is at that weird "in-between" stage. It's nice that I don't have to pause to fix my hair clips!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I used these in my youth and they where great my mom would also steal them she was a waitress and they could keep. Lot of hair back especially if you have thick hair .
Angela G.
GRAND ISLAND, NE
These hold up Great! They work well and last us a long time. The plastic does seam to crack off of the metal after a few uses but we're pretty rough on them.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My go to hair clips when I dont want to fix my bangs or I just want yo clip back my baby hairs. It works for any hair type. I like and so does my girls.
Paula G.
vc se arrependeu de ter comprado esse produto ?
Paula G.
nao segura muito bem no cabelo de vcs seguraram?

CVS

CVS was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.