BY SCÜNCI

Scunci Headbands - 3 ct, 1/4" Freshen up your hairstyle with these simple skinny hair bands. see more...

Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I love using these headbands when I'm working out, I usually use them while I'm working out or when I put a face mask on. They're really affordable, but they also do a great job at holding my hair back without tugging on it or making it feel uncomfortable.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
There are variations of these headbands that change the quality. The ones with only hard teeth are no fun and break easily. But this brand does make a kind that looks just like this but with rubber teeth and a rubber lining inside! They're much much better and more worth paying for.
Denise V.
Alice, TX
I love the ones with the rubber teeth. They really stay on your head and don't irritate the back of my ears. Super simple but a must to pull the hair out of your face. You can't go wrong with scunci.
ciera r.
These haeadbands are the best i really do enjoy them i just don't enjoy how easily they can just break and sometimes the little teeth on the inside bother my head but other than that these are great and honestly i don't think i could ever have enough!
Ashley B.
These headbands are absolutely wonderful! The pegs underneath help keep my hair in place for ponytails and buns, which is extremely helpful when you have crazy hair like mine!
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These headbands hurt and break easily. But if your looking for any other headband I would still recommend this brand their other headbands are better than these.
Summer D.
West Jordan, UT
Great buy. This headbands are great for a cute quick hairstyle. I love using these headbands... did have one snap while I was wearing it.
Rebecca S.
You can not go wrong with this brand. It keeps the hair out of my face and does not hurt behind my ears. I love this kind.

back