BY SCÜNCI

Scunci Contour Clips Brown see more...

Sherry O.
Sherry O.
Bordentown, NJ
These clips are fantastic! My gymnast daughter can't love without them, they help teach the stray hairs that fall out of her ponytail.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always keep these around because I love to snap my bangs out of place if I'm working with my head down. They are great for a quick fix
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
These clips work nicely in my thick curls. Pinned securely at the crown, they keep strands in place and stylish. The cost is a little high where I got them.
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
I love these more than bobby pins! I use these for stray pieces of hair falling out of reach of my ponytail or my bun!
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
Austin, TX
Last a long time and through my occasional misplacement. Strong enough to hold my hair in place and out of my face while I sleep.
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
I'm a very athletic person and this types of clips are perfect for keeping my sweaty bangs out of the way! They are better then bobby pins because they never fall out and work with both think and thin hair!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best for my fine hair. I use them to clip up theback of my hair after I've throw it into a top knot or top pony tail. They last almost all day, with minimal clipping back in...sometimes the hairs get loose, but I love these mainly because they are light weight
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are great. My daughter got her hair cut by her brother. Trying to grow it out and these hold the hair out of her face well.